2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the way
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Advertisement
I think this kid ends up at SDE. I guess, when he mature physically, he'll probably sit around 280+.

Think about this, if he signs, in about 2-3 years, he'll be coming off the bench to give players Bain and Jayden Wayne a breather. YIKES!!

I think this kid ends up at SDE. I guess, when he mature physically, he'll probably sit around 280+.

Think about this, if he signs, in about 2-3 years, he'll be coming off the bench to give players Bain and Jayden Wayne a breather. YIKES!!
Shemar a good comp? Moe-less Shemar, that is. Yeah, that comp feels about right.

Advertisement

Or they put him inside with those guys on the edge. Hide the QB.

I personally see a DT all the way but he could very well be a SDE. Based on the film he looks way bigger than 265 and his frame says DT to me as well. Also to those saying they arent impressed with the film, well yeah he isnt a twitchy guy but who is his size really? I think he moves just as well as Wayne does in his highlights but has said bigger frame and actually gets after the QB better, and I say this thinking Wayne is a beast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont know if we get this kid or not but he is a competitor. With his ranking, he didnt have to workout in front of the staff, but he chose to. They obviously asked him and instead of acting like a diva, he hauled down to CG to do the **** thing.

+1
Always respect from me when these kids that can sign anywhere, go out of their way to compete in settings like this. It says a lot IMO and I hope he liked what he saw from Coach Taylor.

Advertisement
- “Just to come back here and see if I can be coached by Jason Taylor,” Franklin said on why he came back down for the fourth time this year. “He’s a Hall of Famer. He’s been there and done what I’m trying to do. How can he take my game to the next level and develop me?”

“Just learning hand placement, hand speed. Just different stuff to enhance my game. It was like an hour and half workout just getting after it. It meant a lot,” Franklin said. “I just like how rep after rep he’s teaching me, breaking it down. He’s a good teacher.”

Says Miami is definitely in his top group. Each time he has visited it has impressed him.
Has no more visits planned for the summer. Will be taking an OV to Auburn in September.

Says he'll commit and shut it down when it feels right. "When I know, I Know"

We need to use September to show we are a different Unit. It needs to be visually different. We could pick up some good momentum going into conference play, that takes recruiting to another level, especially for the late commits and players still taking OV's in season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back