2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be funny watching all these people having to eat their words when the commits start rolling in

Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Not trying to be troll, and I'm ready to be hated on... but does this kid's rating really match his film?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a valid question and one that should be able to be asked about [BGCOLOR=initial]any prospect without fear of reprisal. Having said that, what is your opinion? Do you think he is overrated?[/BGCOLOR]
My personal opinion on Franklin is as follows. When I first sat down to watch his highlight tape the first thing that caught my eye was that he was shockingly quick and agile for a player his size. Great first step, explosive, great hand usage, with ability to bend and change direction. He shows great acceleration and closing burst with a variety of different hand usage techniques. Shows the ability to easily shed OL and quickly reacquire the ball carrier.

When I first heard of Franklin and saw his listed height and weight 6'5" 265 lbs then saw him listed as an Edge prospect I thought no way this kid plays DE in college. Then I saw him on film and that opinion changed really quick. A DL prospect like Franklin who has the size he has with the ability to move like he does is extremely valuable. Franklin has the ability to play SDE in a 4 man front as well as 3 tech. His natural pass rushing ability along with his speed, agility, explosiveness, natural bend, instincts and versatility make Kam Franklin an excellent prospect and a player that everyone should want. One of my personal favorite prospects this cycle. I really hope we sign him.

Advertisement
My personal opinion on Franklin is as follows. When I first sat down to watch his highlight tape the first thing that caught my eye was that he was shockingly quick and agile for a player his size. Great first step, explosive, great hand usage, with ability to bend and change direction. He shows great acceleration and closing burst with a variety of different hand usage techniques. Shows the ability to easily shed OL and quickly reacquire the ball carrier.

When I first heard of Franklin and saw his listed height and weight 6'5" 265 lbs then saw him listed as an Edge prospect I thought no way this kid plays DE in college. Then I saw him on film and that opinion changed really quick. A DL prospect like Franklin who has the size he has with the ability to move like he does is extremely valuable. Franklin has the ability to play SDE in a 4 man front as well as 3 tech. His natural pass rushing ability along with his speed, agility, explosiveness, natural bend, instincts and versatility make Kam Franklin an excellent prospect and a player that everyone should want. One of my personal favorite prospects this cycle. I really hope we sign him.
Definitely agree, for me right after Breland.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back