2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
**** this was an unexpected turn.
Animated GIF

Advertisement
We need to win games, but Mario's recruiting process is light years ahead of the previous regimes. So many blue chip recruits, with real interest, that we keep working on 24/7. Also, safe to say there are other players we are recruiting hard wo public knowledge.

Advertisement
As I said in the other thread, we are looking to completely flip the dline room with absolute studs. We are prepared to take 10 total dlinemen between dt and edge

If we do this, Miami has the biggest swinging **** in all of football. Mario will need a second car to carry his balls around.

I honestly can't help but get worked up about this. I know it's a long shot. But just seeing Mario, JT and Joe go after these ELITE recruits makes me so friggin pumped. LFG!!!!

@Confidence1000 full pause.

Advertisement
If we do this, Miami has the biggest swinging **** in all of football. Mario will need a second car to carry his balls around.

I honestly can't help but get worked up about this. I know it's a long shot. But just seeing Mario, JT and Joe go after these ELITE recruits makes me so friggin pumped. LFG!!!!

@Confidence1000 full pause.
Ur Pause has been approved😂😂😂😂😂 BIG BIG BIG PAUSE

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back