2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
I could be wrong but I have to believe their focus right now is 99% on Messi/mega project.
I understand but it’s pennies on the dollar. It would be like Steinbrenner had Messi as his legit business dealings and the Canes as his leisure activity like the Yankees (and when it’s running like it should getting great return on investment).

No, Ruiz wants Miami play in a stadium named after him.
1690856857724.gif
Not after the SEC gets done with him

Advertisement
Those boosters might like/love UM but no way they have the same level of commitment.Messi is going to make them another fortune with the stadium and the whole project around it.
Maybe them making more money form that deal could help though. Just thinking out loud.

Advertisement
Originally planning to take an official visit for the Georgia game, Franklin has instead moved it up for the season opener against UMass. Getting it in before his decision was the main reason for the change.

Franklin said "by the end of September" he plans to be committed, with Auburn, Miami, Tennessee and Ole Miss battling it out.

Auburn said **** no don’t come to that game LOL come when we play a high school team instead

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I’ve been saying the longer this goes the more likely he’s going SEC and to be more specific Auburn. Freeze is hot rn
Would be the biggest whiff yet if it happens. What looked like a massive momentum builder and solidify the interior DL with two bonafide studs will now leave us with Jones and praying that we hold on for dear life and he doesnt flip to FSU.

Whatever suck tax we need to pay Franklin is worth it.

You cant keep taking major Ls like these with interior blue chippers. This dude has been here 6 times. Close the deal whatever it takes.

Use this exact thread as an example. Some of us told y'all Franklin would have his family HERE with him this weekend. Some clown goes and says no. He's not coming here he's going to auburn this weekend. Then no he's going to bama or a&m. Then he's not going anywhere. Meanwhile you know who was here. Just as expected regardless of what people knew about or had to say? That would be Franklin and his family. Point being y'all don't know what's going on until you're supposed to. It's a given on paper right now they're miles ahead. Let's just see where we all end up before you jump overboard.
Don’t tell me what to do

Advertisement
Back