2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Has coach been right so far when he's posted the birdman giff? I've seen it posted in other threads with our other recruits, what's the deal I hope it means we're going cash out tomorrow
I'm 2/2 right now. (Blount & Lyle)
I called Lyle over a week ago.

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be a nice "How the **** are ya?" to Brent Venables for his MTSU comments last summer. We'll see.

I hate to do this, because I’ve been saying all along in this thread, “don’t do it to yourselves, fellas“ but I looked up this 305 E. Main St, Norman, Oklahoma and it’s a pizza place that’s been permanently closed down for a while I guess.

IMG_3983.jpeg

Now what might be the logical answer and conclusion is that they opened up this unused space for his signing ceremony, but then you might say “why use a vacant pizza place for a signing ceremony?“.

Who knows?

But if you want a conspiracy theory with meat on its bones, this is it.

I mean, he picks a place at “305” East Main St. - that’s closed permanently?

If this is a troll against Oklahoma, he better not set foot in that state for maybe a couple of years. Holy ****, could this be possible? Or am I just fantasizing here?

Advertisement
No way the kid will pick Miami while live from Norman Oklahoma, but on the other hand Macho never trolls. WTF is going on here?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back