2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a doc visit coming up tomorrow. ****ed up my foot about two weeks ago and dumb *** didn't believe it was bad.

Bender.

The concept of "Imma gonna break my foot off in your ***" - is just a phrase.

You're not supposed to actually go for it!

(Just curious - how far did it go?)

Advertisement
I will give this kid props , I’ve never seen a recruit be so dead set on going to a school , even if his entire family pushed him the opposite way.
He’s been OU since this age…

Attachments

• IMG_0432.jpeg
    IMG_0432.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Anyone seen these crazy rumors about Stone now possibly flipping to Mizzou? Wtf??
So he’s trolling another fan base? Isn’t this a part of the recruiting playbook for these kids? Keep options open, zero in on the school, bring up last minute school for drama and additional hat on the table, deselect originally favored school, rinse and repeat.

Advertisement
So he’s trolling another fan base? Isn’t this a part of the recruiting playbook for these kids? Keep options open, zero in on the school, bring up last minute school for drama and additional hat on the table, deselect originally favored school, rinse and repeat.
Yea, that’s why I don’t get that excited when we get a commit from a Sophomore/Junior high schooler. Some of these kids can’t stay committed for two months, much less two years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back