2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Carrey Flirting GIF
Wonder who that could be?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Facts and Lane would never land a Francis, Samson, Scott, or Stewart type of player in the trenches
This is fair, but I laugh at people that say he wouldn’t recruit well here.

At Tennessee / USC…

2010 class: #8

2011 class: #3
2012 class: #8
2013 class: #13
2014 class: #10

He’d do just fine here in that department, Miami will always recruit well. But I agree Mario takes it levels above and the trenches wouldn’t be the same.

Advertisement

At Tennessee / USC…

He’d do just fine here in that department, Miami will always recruit well. But I agree Mario takes it levels above and the trenches wouldn’t be the same.
He would get his fair share but just think in the trenches it would be different tho like you said

At Tennessee / USC…

How’s his classes been at Ole miss? Hugh freeze sure didn’t have a problem stacking top classes

Listing class ranks like that isn’t that impressive… USCw is like Texas their going to get a top 10 class automatically

How’s his classes been at Ole miss? Hugh freeze sure didn’t have a problem stacking top classes

Listing class ranks like that isn’t that impressive… USCw is like Texas their going to get a top 10 class automatically
…just like Miami competes regularly for top 10-12 classes…you just proved my point lol.

Advertisement
Big difference between top 5 and 10-12 in terms of talent… but hey you’re pushing your fan boy idol lane who can do no wrong.
I’m not lol, you’re triggered by Lane for some reason. I’ll call a spade a spade, it doesn’t have to include him. But this board loves to **** on him for some reason. I’m simply proving the “he’s a poor recruiter” narrative is overblown as he’s recruited well at two schools with a somewhat similar lack of football success to Miami (especially Tennessee) despite having a rich football history. I already said Mario is levels better + Lane wouldn’t land this magnitude of trench bullies, but it’s wild how little our own fanbase knows about general college football history.

Btw you asked for Freeze’s class ranks…

2013: #8
2014: #17
2015: #17
2016: #5
2017: #31

That’s with cheating, and he’s not “stacking” top 10 classes…but sure, he’s a better recruiter than Lane. However, both having enticing offenses attracted recruits, and when given ample financial backing, they can succeed on the trail.

Last edited:

Did you really just use Hugh Freeze recruiting success as a barometer? Idk if this was intended to be funny but either way you succeeded. You should look up why he resigned.

Advertisement

Freeze brought different types of athletes at ole miss. They will never see that again unless they find the next elite recruiter. That was Freeze dream job too.

If this ain’t corching I don’t know what is. If homie did that here they would build him a statue

Wow he looks super skinny way back then sheesh 😂 especially in the face. All that Southern cooking really got to him, I thought hitting the slopes made you less hungry but clearly not for Cocaine Kiffin.

Side note though, is Saban a corch?

Wow he looks super skinny way back then sheesh 😂 especially in the face. All that Southern cooking really got to him, I thought hitting the slopes made you less hungry but clearly not for Cocaine Kiffin.

Side note though, is Saban a corch?
His mistake trusting someone from fau to kick that. And a fsu player couldn’t even return it for a TD. They just miss everything kicks, playoffs…..what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back