2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember that time everyone laughed that we weren’t getting the best DL class… and proceeded to complain do to leakage?

Fun times

Pause
Donald Trump Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
No they weren't wrong IF what they were saying is THIS CLASS NEEDS TO GET BETTER... But that's not what yall were saying or atheist not the only thing yall were saying. Yall were saying clearly were broke. Mario sucks as a recruiter for wr & dl etc. Yall went FAR beyond this class needs to get better. When several of us told yall it's gonna be just fine. Just wait till it matters half of yall then turned around and called us slurpers and talked ****. That's nonsense. Own that **** and move on.
Say it louder for those in the back.

This is weak. Dont just group me with anybody. I stand on everything I write. Aint no y'all. This whole slurper vs mope is stupid but I play along. Your timeline and expectations are not mine and vice versa. I said I needed to see certain things. I also seperate coaching from recruiting.
What I go against is moving goal posts and pretending any patch of grass is greener.
We could sign the top 32 players on 247 sports and it wouldn't change my thoughts on Mario the coach. If you want to dispute something I said holla at me.
I definitely have discussed my lack of confidence in the funds. I don't know that was right or wrong but we also are losing a starting QB S LG, FS, DT so that very well could contribute. What i knew and still know is it wasn't good enough and i still feel that way.
What I wont do is ignore good news because of a fake agenda. When **** good I'll turn up with the best of them.
The one thing I didn’t know was the funds I had to ask mid season about that cause I wasn’t sure. I do disagree with one thing here if we signed that type of class the coaching would be better. Because the human beings in the uniform can operate it at a high level. That’s my only disagreement but I did have fun even saying fyzical and all that sh. Although everyone knew I believe in the direction we going.

The human beings changed on the OL and the OL was great. I remember year one everyone said after a game the OL looked improved but still had jags. They changed the bodies and bam we were great there.

Advertisement
Mario is built different. During the summer I basically said I’m gonna take a break and let him cook and see what happens

This day and age where everyone uses analytics and AI and it’s hard to find secrets, hustle recruiting plays an even bigger role imo, and no one out-hustles Mario

Not that I had blind faith or thought we would be flipping guys like Scott, just was willing to sit back and wait and chill
I stayed rolling in the A/C dis summer. Dats why I kept my kool

No they weren't wrong IF what they were saying is THIS CLASS NEEDS TO GET BETTER... But that's not what yall were saying or atheist not the only thing yall were saying. Yall were saying clearly were broke. Mario sucks as a recruiter for wr & dl etc. Yall went FAR beyond this class needs to get better. When several of us told yall it's gonna be just fine. Just wait till it matters half of yall then turned around and called us slurpers and talked ****. That's nonsense. Own that **** and move on.
That’s exactly what they said @Brooklyndee ! Call em out! Stand on BITNISS! I’m Confidence1000 & I approve this message

Or broke out 1 year sample size stats on why summer commitments in the NIL era will stick and this many of the top 150 ranked kids are already committed so its time to cry etc etc. Over and over and over again they cried, in every single thread. We def did have to get better at the time but it was like their whole world was falling apart and they were ready to sleep in the garage with their car engine running.
Yep! This board had bmstatted becoming boarder line unreadable

Advertisement
The one thing I didn’t know was the funds I had to ask mid season about that cause I wasn’t sure. I do disagree with one thing here if we signed that type of class the coaching would be better. Because the human beings in the uniform can operate it at a high level. That’s my only disagreement but I did have fun even saying fyzical and all that sh. Although everyone knew I believe in the direction we going.

The human beings changed on the OL and the OL was great. I remember year one everyone said after a game the OL looked improved but still had jags. They changed the bodies and bam we were great there.
The funniest part of the whole **** is the same people calling me a mope were calling me a slurper a year ago. I even defended Gattis early in the season 🤣. I'm sure I go overboard some times too but this is a message board for a mid *** team let me be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back