2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Some of that is still relevant imo but anything that is disproven is fair game. The idea that everyone should have the same timeline is weird but I will be here either way. Personally until I see a valid QB answer I will keep my doubts. I *****ed about WR last year and that is trending well now. I don't like our DB recruiting still. DL is coming along nicely one more elite name sets that room into another realm imo. I trashed Joe until I had reason not to.
Facts everyone can be and say wtf they want. And believe what they want. Ain’t nothing wrong with it. If we ain’t like it we didn’t have to enter the thread. Sh that’s what I did when we were down bad. I was like **** man I don’t want cane tears I need Nole tears and gator tears. Went to those two and all is well.

Hard for me to get excited in any way about Stewart since Cribby (or maybe Dmoney) said that his NIL asking price is so high that even we are kind of scratching our head at what to do. Lol.

Unless Stone blocked Mario from all communication and put out a restraining order on him that is iron clad...we all knew Mario was not letting up on him ESPECIALLY after his whole family was on TV thinking he was choosing UM! Even the little girls behind him had UM signs! LOL. Good luck, Brent Venables! Mario will not forget what you said and you better be ready to go all the way on this one..

Afhua would be seismac and nuclear for me. You cant put a price tag on keeping an elite OL for years and years. Ask Bama. You got that OL on point and everything else becomes alot easier..
1701701975552.gif

Advertisement
Bruh I have said some stupid sh before the receipts are here. Either way it doesn’t bother me lol. And I’m sure I’m going to say stupid sh in the future lol
We all do bruh. It's called being human and being a fan. Personally I don't have the slightest desire to go comb through the thread history just so I can single out a few people who were wrong about whatever issue just so I can say I told you so then proceed to jerk off to the thrill of being chief of the Mope Police. Nah! I'm afraid that's a hard pass for me.

We all do bruh. It's called being human and being a fan. Personally I don't have the slightest desire to go comb through the thread history just so I can single out a few people who were wrong about whatever issue just so I can say I told you so then proceed to jerk off to the thrill of being chief of the Mope Police. Nah! I'm afraid that's a hard pass for me.
Yea I don’t think I ever looked for receipts, I know I got destroyed from an old receipt. Lol u win some you lose some and that’s it basically

Advertisement
Yeah some of us said that. But that's just some of us innit?
I don't remember seeing a lot of it wont get better. I even made a thread about it and most were on the same page about having doubts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His mama been on his *** everyday since too. She does not respect his choice. She’s been seen in Miami hoodies too lol
Who was the kid from back in the mid 2000s that picked FSU over us last minute on signing day and his mom cried? Antone Smith from Pahokee? Sometimes even when your parents want you to go somewhere they still go against it…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back