2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Watt in 2 seasons at Wisconsin (after converting from tight end at a new school during his redshirt year) had 36.5 TFL and 11.5 sacks and was an All American. He was pretty dang good in college too.
His tape was great he had a great motor but his measurable were off the charts they were comparing him to Jared Allen if I recall right when he was coming out. He turned out good if he stayed healthy he wouldve mayne had a chance to surpass the great Reggie as the great de ever in the NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember that time everyone laughed that we weren’t getting the best DL class… and proceeded to complain do to leakage?

Fun times

Pause

That “this time it’s personal” thread is gonna be soooooooo fun. I might legit make a drink on ESD if we flip 1 more kid just to take my time going through the clueless pussification on that one.

If someone said this class sucks and needs to get better were they wrong? Obviously Mario feels the same way.
They were funny but since I believe recruiting is separate from on field product I wasn’t that worried. I think a few days I got worried then I realized “sh I been saying wins don’t matter recruiters recruit”
Had to believe in my saying and it worked out. Until the goalposts get pushed back again. Some of the post I even found funny even if I disagreed lol

College guard is changing. The old schools are still paying under the table for commits and visits. Miami won’t get the early commits because it is true NIL. Thus, we will have commitments visit other schools(getting paid) and we will miss on early commitments only to have them flip to us late.

Advertisement
They were funny but since I believe recruiting is separate from on field product I wasn’t that worried. I think a few days I got worried then I realized “sh I been saying wins don’t matter recruiters recruit”
Had to believe in my saying and it worked out. Until the goalposts get pushed back again. Some of the post I even found funny even if I disagreed lol
Idc either way, I think it's funny when people start pulling receipts. I'd like the receipts to at least be controversial. I don't want to see any recruiting isn't going well so far posts.

Idc either way, I think it's funny when people start pulling receipts. I'd like the receipts to at least be controversial. I don't want to see any recruiting isn't going well so far posts.
Bruh I have said some stupid sh before the receipts are here. Either way it doesn’t bother me lol. And I’m sure I’m going to say stupid sh in the future lol

Advertisement
If someone said this class sucks and needs to get better were they wrong? Obviously Mario feels the same way.

LMAO you know **** well that is MAYBE 1% of the posts. What you wrote is masculine, level-headed, intelligent, and rational. Very, very few porsters here have any of those 4 things. 99% of the posts were Fire Mario, get big Manny out of here, this class won't be Top 15, Ruiz is broke, welp maybe the next coach can get it done etc etc etc. Just embarrassing crying page after page after page.

LMAO you know **** well that is MAYBE 1% of the posts. What you wrote is masculine, level-headed, intelligent, and rational. Very, very few porsters here have any of those 4 things. 99% of the posts were Fire Mario, get big Manny out of here, this class won't be Top 15, Ruiz is broke, welp maybe the next coach can get it done etc etc etc. Just embarrassing crying page after page after page.
Some of that is still relevant imo but anything that is disproven is fair game. The idea that everyone should have the same timeline is weird but I will be here either way. Personally until I see a valid QB answer I will keep my doubts. I *****ed about WR last year and that is trending well now. I don't like our DB recruiting still. DL is coming along nicely one more elite name sets that room into another realm imo. I trashed Joe until I had reason not to.

IMG_1553.jpeg

Hard for me to get excited in any way about Stewart since Cribby (or maybe Dmoney) said that his NIL asking price is so high that even we are kind of scratching our head at what to do. Lol.

Unless Stone blocked Mario from all communication and put out a restraining order on him that is iron clad...we all knew Mario was not letting up on him ESPECIALLY after his whole family was on TV thinking he was choosing UM! Even the little girls behind him had UM signs! LOL. Good luck, Brent Venables! Mario will not forget what you said and you better be ready to go all the way on this one..

Afhua would be seismac and nuclear for me. You cant put a price tag on keeping an elite OL for years and years. Ask Bama. You got that OL on point and everything else becomes alot easier..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back