2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
lashlee did it. Diaz doesn't get King if Lashlee wasn't the OC.

And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. Diaz hired Lashlee. QB recruits wanted to play in Lashlee's offense. UM got an elite transfer QB. The buck stops at the top. HC is responsible for the overall success or failure. I'm pretty sure if UM gets an elite QB out of the portal, no one is going to say Cristobal gets zero credit, and it was all Dawson.

And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. Diaz hired Lashlee. QB recruits wanted to play in Lashlee's offense. UM got an elite transfer QB. The buck stops at the top. HC is responsible for the overall success or failure. I'm pretty sure if UM gets an elite QB out of the portal, no one is going to say Cristobal gets zero credit, and it was all Dawson.
Big Brother What GIF by Big Brother Australia

I can agree with that. people did say that w Diaz tho that it was all lashlee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
he isn't going to back off OU...unless money plays a role...

It's not going to be money. The only thing that might change things is his family IMO.
Does his Mom except OU or does she keep pushing him to UM. I wouldn't hold my breath on him flipping but if his family all of the sudden moves to Miami, we become home lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nah nah nah

Eval Szn, bro

I went back to the 04 LSU, 09 Bama & got **** those teams were stacked on both sides of the ball. Same w/ the UGA teams recently & we know about that 2020 Bama team.

Again, blue chip QBs have a far better chance to lead u, but if u’re going to go the non-blue chip route, then partner u bets be elite all around that QB.

Also, I’m commenting to @TRick72 post, but that proves my point about the portal; we’ve had some hits like Phillips, King, Rambo, Osborn, Stevenson, and we had some straight bust like Martell, Kennedy, Walker, Ladson. The portal should never be the resolve; it should be a supplement to what’s missing.

Advertisement
Money / OU having another crappy season / Canes having good season ???
nope. it had nothing to do w on field play or coaching. he loved the staff, his family did. he admitted miami was the choice if it were up to his family. he wanted to go to OU to go back home. our NIL deal was larger than OUs. the staff did not fail here just pure bad luck. kid wanted to be home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back