2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Recruiting this year is a flaming pile of trash. How broke is Miami? I guess when your entire NIL is nothing but gift cards to Miami Subs, you're not going to get the elite players.

Cheap *** program. To think they had us fooled with the whole "we're turning a new leaf and investing in the program now" schtick last year. Back to their old cheap ways. Whale hunting for DT's... except now all of the DT's besides Breland (who is also trending elswhere) are off the board.

MAJOR FAIL.
Family looked pretty comfortable with him choosing Miami… so the bag we were gonna pay him definitely was taking care of them too

Well good news in all this is I’m done watching this game and will go watch the tour championship I recorded while I was at the surprise BD party for my wife…but that was one strange commitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting this year is a flaming pile of trash. How broke is Miami? I guess when your entire NIL is nothing but gift cards to Miami Subs, you're not going to get the elite players.

Cheap *** program. To think they had us fooled with the whole "we're turning a new leaf and investing in the program now" schtick last year. Back to their old cheap ways. Whale hunting for DT's... except now all of the DT's besides Breland (who is also trending elswhere) are off the board.

MAJOR FAIL.
We offered Stone the most money we’ve ever offered in NIL. We also landed a top 75 player earlier today that got a big NIL. Stop the trollin. We missed on all the highly rated DT’s last year too. You know why? There’s only a handful of them in the world and everybody wants them.

IMG_3117.jpeg

Advertisement
OU won. That’s all that matters. I’ll eat my L

I wouldn’t take it personal Cribby. We appreciate your information. As I said you only good as the information that’s passed along to you. I’m sure Venables told Stone to troll our ***. Just extremely frustrating that our coaches read so many recruitments for DT’s wrong this cycle.

I know y'all don't like to listen(read) but hear me out.....

It was always going to be OU.... He just told his family Miami just hoping they'll be happy and surprised that he's staying home.

He pretty much stayed consistent tho with telling the media in every interview that he didn't want to leave his lil siblings or whatever 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
We offered Stone the most money we’ve ever offered in NIL. We also landed a top 75 player earlier today that got a big NIL. Stop the trollin. We missed on all the highly rated DT’s last year too. You know why? There’s only a handful of them in the world and everybody wants them.
Reallocating that towards Breland a realistic option or has that ship sailed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back