2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There's a difference between them saying "Patterson looked miserable and his mom was fake-smiling" compared to the situation with family members holding up Miami stuff.

I'm not saying the kid is "happy" or "unhappy" or "miserable" with his situation, but it certainly seems like he may have called an audible.
Bro something must have happened at the last minute. Like WTF

Advertisement
Only UM has 2 commits in the world (Ahfua, even though the last few weeks he was expected) WEAR CANES GEAR OR PARAPHERNALIA to the announcement….And I'm not talking one wears UM/another family member wears the other team, etc...

I'm talking there was no TAMU (Ahfua) or OU(Stone) signs or gear to be found.

Weird ****.
Yup, the family both looked disappointed

Don’t wanna hate on an 18 year old kid being pulled a ton of directions….with that being said….he just committed to a 5-7 team that will absolutely get GLAZED in the SEC….AND….go to school in NOrman. Bruh, what are these kids really thinking? Wow! Good luck to him though. GO CANES!

Advertisement
Two years and two DT's when you are supposed to get two in each and every class.

Salive'a continues to whiff! Starting to believe DT's don't want to play for him.

When others and myself complained about these coaches not treating DT the same way they did OL in the last class we got chased around by a whole bunch of dudes thinking it was no big deal.

Portal shopping for scraps coming up soon at DT yet another year just like Diaz.

There's a difference between them saying "Patterson looked miserable and his mom was fake-smiling" compared to the situation with family members holding up Miami stuff.

I'm not saying the kid is "happy" or "unhappy" or "miserable" with his situation, but it certainly seems like he may have called an audible.
I thought all along Patterson mom wanted him here that's why I didn't think anything of it

Don’t wanna hate on an 18 year old kid being pulled a ton of directions….with that being said….he just committed to a 5-7 team that will absolutely get GLAZED in the SEC….AND….go to school in NOrman. Bruh, what are these kids really thinking? Wow! Good luck to him though. GO CANES!
5-7 team that was a perennial playoff contender.

Recruiting this year is a flaming pile of trash. How broke is Miami? I guess when your entire NIL is nothing but gift cards to Miami Subs, you're not going to get the elite players.

Cheap *** program. To think they had us fooled with the whole "we're turning a new leaf and investing in the program now" schtick last year. Back to their old cheap ways. Whale hunting for DT's... except now all of the DT's besides Breland (who is also trending elswhere) are off the board.

MAJOR FAIL.

Advertisement
lmao all that bragging

Fail Nick Young GIF

Advertisement
No elite dt’s means no natty.

It’s not elite qb’s
It’s not some elite db’s
Don’t need a hot running back.

Clemson
Bama
Uga
Osu

Monsters on the dline.
Miss me with that portal sht.
Can’t get some one and done dude.

Stone trolled us for the bag and got the call before the game.
Ummmmm, name me the last team that won a natty with a non-elite QB.

If you want to be a neurologist kid, you don't pick Oklahoma over UM.
Exactly. Can someone explain this to me? Does OU have a great med school i don't know about? Is his desire to be a doctor not really serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back