2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is it possible to find out how many stars some our greatest players of all time were ?

I know Ray Lewis had no offers and Rohan may have been the same, we may all be surprised.

GOCANES

Probably either during a commercial break or halftime. I'm just guessing though.
Interesting. Announcing up here in Ocean City, NJ. It is a good weekend for hs football here. Games all weekend scheduled. Beautiful out today............... great day to be out all day and watch some football. Looking forward to their game tonight.

Advertisement
Do the Michigan State writers provide any context to their CB's??

Would be interesting to know if they are based on something and they dont want to spoil the kids surprise.

Or if they are just limping in with a low confidence choice because they need to let their own subscribers down having dragged them along for months knowing michigan state was a distant third.

Advertisement
38122770-5510-4E00-B8D3-E4824417E005.png

Advertisement
The Oklahoma is the Wild West right now. They passed a crazy medical marijuana law which to say was light/lacking on regulation and oversight. People from all over the country have moved there the last 5 years. The lack of regulation has made it a haven for the black market. A rep from any gang/organization has a presence in that state these days. This doesn’t even touch upon that the state on its own isn’t country bumpkin spot some here make it out to be from the start.

Hey Oklahoma has been like that since the 70's...no kidding, they have next level crime

Going live on instagram at halftime of his game? I might be old now because it seems ****** to be more worried about this than going over halftime adjustments from your coach against a top 20 team in the country.
I agree, hope he picks OU.

∆∆∆∆∆sarcasm∆∆∆∆∆

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back