2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
It’s not really a great area, in fact, I don’t see much I’d consider great in that state. Looks like a lot of gangs and crime all over the place.
The Oklahoma is the Wild West right now. They passed a crazy medical marijuana law which to say was light/lacking on regulation and oversight. People from all over the country have moved there the last 5 years. The lack of regulation has made it a haven for the black market. A rep from any gang/organization has a presence in that state these days. This doesn’t even touch upon that the state on its own isn’t country bumpkin spot some here make it out to be from the start.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not really a great area, in fact, I don’t see much I’d consider great in that state. Looks like a lot of gangs and crime all over the place.
Ironically, with the exception of a few posters on their board who have been to Coral Gables/campus, that OU 247 site thinks Miami is the florida version of the wild, wild west.... They don't understand Mama Stone wanting her son to head to Miami over NOrman....

The Oklahoma is the Wild West right now. They passed a crazy medical marijuana law which to say was light/lacking on regulation and oversight. People from all over the country have moved there the last 5 years. The lack of regulation has made it a haven for the black market. A rep from any gang/organization has a presence in that state these days. This doesn’t even touch upon that the state on its own isn’t country bumpkin spot some here make it out to be from the start.
I remember hearing somewhere that Oklahoma became a haven for medical marijuana and thought that did not seem right. Very weird.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back