2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I mean is he going to Colorado or just really trying to build the hype? He has no said this for months. Colorado confirmed. I’ll be tuning in cause he has built this up I want to see what he does. Kid is smart. What time and where is this announcement ?
I also was wondering where he is announcing tomorrow. I am pretty sure they are playing at 7 pm tomorrow night in Ocean City, NJ against St Joes Prep from up here. Was planning on going with my canes gear, being there are not a lot of us in South Jersey.

I also was wondering where he is announcing tomorrow. I am pretty sure they are playing at 7 pm tomorrow night in Ocean City, NJ against St Joes Prep from up here. Was planning on going with my canes gear, being there are not a lot of us in South Jersey.
This is amazing. So ****ed I’m not in Margate right now. Had to fly back for the kids school. Will try to get some family to rep some Miami gear at that game

Advertisement
Wasn’t Stone the one that supposedly had a “3rd team”. Even though everyone feels it’s OU/Miami. 3rd team would be assumed to be Michigan State?

I thought I remembered Crib or someone notable referencing a a dark horse on Stone and that dark horse being Bama.

Bama ain’t on that final 6 list.

Advertisement
Wasn’t Stone the one that supposedly had a “3rd team”. Even though everyone feels it’s OU/Miami. 3rd team would be assumed to be Michigan State?

I thought I remembered Crib or someone notable referencing a a dark horse on Stone and that dark horse being Bama.

Yep… MSU the third team..

Advertisement

Can't remember if Cribby said there was a dark horse involved BUT I do remember Cribby saying that anything a recruits
says before they commit should not be taken seriously.

Signed, sealed and delivered. 0-2 tomorrow is going to sting. I may not even check.
IMG_0475.gif

Advertisement

They were always the 3rd team, he said he was trying to get a 4th team in the mix but didn't know who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back