2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped back in to check the temp of the board…..JESUS H CHRIST!!!! Guys, let’s have some faith. We have bags to throw…we have free medical school to throw at Stone…we have guys in their positions projected as 1st rounders that will give them playing time next year. Chillax! Gabriela Urethra is wishy washy and D Lake carries him over at ITU. Miami takes both tomorrow. GO CANES!!

1+2=Teef

Advertisement
Season 4 Episode 3 GIF by Paramount+

Dropped back in to check the temp of the board…..JESUS H CHRIST!!!! Guys, let’s have some faith. We have bags to throw…we have free medical school to throw at Stone…we have guys in their positions projected as 1st rounders that will give them playing time next year. Chillax! Gabriela Urethra is wishy washy and D Lake carries him over at ITU. Miami takes both tomorrow. GO CANES!!

1+2=Teef

You joined the board on August 10th and you’re psychoanalyzing posts already? Yeah you’re going to last…

I was born and raised in Toledo and went undergrad to Ohio U (Athens). I actually like Cleveland and Cincy (relatively speaking) insofar as midwestern cities go. I hate Columbus (mostly because of my hatred for Ohio State). D$ actually has some kin in Toledo.
Right, every city has a wasteland area. It’s always weird to me to see the hate for Cleveland, it’s like a status thing to say something bad about it. It proves that you get it or you are that dude, if you think Cleveland sucks. I can show anyone dissing Cleveland, homes that cost 10 times theirs. Do people know that Cleveland was the 3rd wealthiest city in America meaning that there was money here so there was and still is places (neighborhoods) in Cleveland for very wealthy people to live.

Last edited:
Advertisement

1+2=Teef
Or don’t have faith. Fine. Just don’t be a ***** about it

Advertisement

1+2=Teef
Yep 👍

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back