2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
200.gif
No pausing that comment

Bro needs to take the tape out the VHS and rewind it.

Advertisement
He wants to be a doctor go to UM - Not so much. again, undergrad makes no diff when going to med school. the classes are the same. its the GPA and MCAT that will determine if he makes it to med school not whether he goes to UM or OU. if he has an interview for the 7. year program at UM then diff story.

He wants to play early go to UM - yes.

He wants to play with former teammates go to UM - he has a current teammate committed to OU and he is from Oklahoma, but has a few former teammates here. could go either way.

Advertisement
I was born and raised in Toledo and went undergrad to Ohio U (Athens). I actually like Cleveland and Cincy (relatively speaking) insofar as midwestern cities go. I hate Columbus (mostly because of my hatred for Ohio State). D$ actually has some kin in Toledo.
Never made it up to the glass bowl, but wanted to. I’ve heard great things about Athens. I didn’t realize how big Ohio is. My girlfriend went to U cincy for postgrad and I really enjoyed the campus and waterfront/stadium district.

I’m a big fan of Columbus, the blue jackets fans are great and I love that area, but I was stuck there for some college game days and the buckeye fans are ridiculous. Over the summer they still had all the Ms X’ed out around the campus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My prediction is David Stone will choose UM or OU tomorrow.

I have a sauce inside the insiders.

Stone's Godfather's cousin ex brother in-law said Stone's mom has UM napkins at her dinner table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back