2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did anyone predict double digit wins I had us losing 6 games based on roster alone. And we lost more lmao. This year I still don't believe the roster is there yet but we going to see signs of greatness
Anywhere between 7-9 W's is feasible this year. 41 new players is a lot of roster change (sorely needed). Injuries and other crazy crap can happen to derail the season but I see a solid step forward for the program.

Advertisement
I just can’t not think this going to end like every other one of these close recruitment. Not being a mop, just hard to have any confidence at the moment. Just guessing how this goes Saturday…
Friday Night:
“Miami hanging around there. Could make a push”
Saturday Am:
“Miami making it Interesting in the last hour”
Saturday 11 AM
“Miami has done all it can do. Let’s see what he does the next hour”
1145AM
“Getting OU buzz”
12:05
“Finished second. That’s how these go”

Fong was one of the experts in the summer talking about Miami signing a crazy DL class. Hopefully he's right about his feeling on Stone. I think he's the best of the DT whales we were chasing, would definitely ease the pain of losing the others, especially if we hang on to Jones. Staff could then focus on landing Breland and convincing Jones that he committed here for a reason.

Advertisement
How did anyone predict double digit wins I had us losing 6 games based on roster alone. And we lost more lmao. This year I still don't believe the roster is there yet but we going to see signs of greatness
Our schedule last year was weak
a half decent offense and we beat unc Texas am and duke
Fsu was decent but nothing unbeatable
Pitt was avg
It was a really easy schedule

Not a mope post, just a question about contingency plans. If this doesn't go our way, it sounds like we are at risk of losing our other key DL commits. Whats the plan if that happens? We have Plan D and E guys still on the board or does Cristobal focus on the portal?

Advertisement
Gaby saying miami made up a ton of ground

Angry On My Way GIF by Cocaine Bear

Wow kid wants to be a doctor. Good for him. Don’t know **** about Miamis programs verse Oklahoma but he sounds like a smart kid. Hope he picks miami
undergrad doesn't matter at all when youre trying to go to med School. GPA extra curricular and MCAT matters. if he has an interview for the 7 year program, set that **** up asap

Advertisement
Advertisement
undergrad doesn't matter at all when youre trying to go to med School. GPA extra curricular and MCAT matters. if he has an interview for the 7 year program, set that **** up asap
That's not really a plausible path for a student athlete imo

Our schedule last year was weak
a half decent offense and we beat unc Texas am and duke
Fsu was decent but nothing unbeatable
Pitt was avg
It was a really easy schedule
I can agree with that. Its MC fault cause he whiffed on a hire, hopefully that doesnt catch him off guard again. You cant hire someone based on hardware.....alot of top schools got coaches living off the HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back