2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait Really Samuel L Jackson GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

Unfortunately, I see them winning 8 games minimum. Probably 9, maybe 10.

And it’s not because I think OU is a good football team or Venebles is a good coach. It’s because their schedule is ridiculously easy.

They get SMU, UCF and TCU at home. Don’t have to play KSt or Baylor, and they catch BYU and Cinci on certain down years for those programs. Oklahoma St is as weak on paper as they’ve been in a decade, even though you have to acknowledge Gundy is still calling the shots. Iowa St is dealing with the ramifications of those gambling allegations so good chance players are suspended; regardless, they’re hardly a threat. 75% chance Neal Brown is fired by the time West Virginia rolls into town, they’ll struggle to make a bowl this year regardless.

I’d much rather have their schedule
They play an AAC type schedule. Its a complete joke

And it’s not because I think OU is a good football team or Venebles is a good coach. It’s because their schedule is ridiculously easy.

They get SMU, UCF and TCU at home. Don’t have to play KSt or Baylor, and they catch BYU and Cinci on certain down years for those programs. Oklahoma St is as weak on paper as they’ve been in a decade, even though you have to acknowledge Gundy is still calling the shots. Iowa St is dealing with the ramifications of those gambling allegations so good chance players are suspended; regardless, they’re hardly a threat. 75% chance Neal Brown is fired by the time West Virginia rolls into town, they’ll struggle to make a bowl this year regardless.

I’d much rather have their schedule.
Their over/under is like 9.5 and losing their starting QB won't be as detrimental this year compared to last because they'll have a solid backup.

They're going to win 9 games at least. If they win 9, there's an embarrassing loss in there somewhere. Maybe even 2 of them.

There is the off-chance that the Big 12 orchestrates the refs and takes their last chance to fvck Texas and OU because they're leaving.

Not sure how some of you are so high on OU. They can’t stop a nose bleed. Their ceiling is 9 wins. I think 9.5 is one of vegas’ worst preseason reads. IMO the only worse one is UAB. They’ll be lucky to win 3 games and their total is 4.5. Dilfer will go down in flames, and fast

Advertisement
Not sure how some of you are so high on OU. They can’t stop a nose bleed. Their ceiling is 9 wins. I think 9.5 is one of vegas’ worst preseason reads. IMO the only worse one is UAB. They’ll be lucky to win 3 games and their total is 4.5. Dilfer will go down in flames, and fast
OU is going to struggle this year IMO. Their D was ranked worse than ours last year which surprised me since we we're so bad.

I’d much rather have their schedule.
Not so fast my friend
A corch is a corch
We’ve had plenty of years where the preseason schedule looked like 8-10 wins easy and we ended up corching our way to mediocrity
Last year is a classic example
Lots of us predicted double digit wins
Myself included
So I still expect him to be 7-6

i mean that can be said for anything said on here. It’s all secondhand maybe made up maybe not until he announces
Exactly I heard we were at minimu number two for Scott until he commited to osu and did not mention us as the runner up

Advertisement
Advertisement
OU is going to struggle this year IMO. Their D was ranked worse than ours last year which surprised me since we we're so bad.
Lebby’s offense does not match what you wanna do when your defense sucks. They’ll be on the field a ton. It won’t get much better either. Venables needs elite LBer play and he doesn’t have it.

Not so fast my friend
A corch is a corch
We’ve had plenty of years where the preseason schedule looked like 8-10 wins easy and we ended up corching our way to mediocrity
Last year is a classic example
Lots of us predicted double digit wins
Myself included
So I still expect him to be 7-6
How did anyone predict double digit wins I had us losing 6 games based on roster alone. And we lost more lmao. This year I still don't believe the roster is there yet but we going to see signs of greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back