2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I bet against the is dude for Samson. Why not bet against him again. Lmao

375862.jpg

Im hoping this isnt a "Mom/family demands UM, Stone demands OU..everyone compromises on MSU" type shenanigans. That would annoy me. Like the Scott situation with his mom and them compromising on OSU after he wanted UM and she wanted ND. Smh.

That said, I mean..we gotta hit on one of these DTs at some point right?

Official Prediction: Stone to UM. Family pressure, IMG teammates at UM and the chance to play with Bain could be the deciding factor. The $$$ doesnt hurt either im sure if the rumors are true that we opened the private vault for this kid. The vault where the bank manager greets you at the door when you walk in and personally walks you back there. LOL.

Advertisement
Im hoping this isnt a "Mom/family demands UM, Stone demands OU..everyone compromises on MSU" type shenanigans. That would annoy me. Like the Scott situation with his mom and them compromising on OSU after he wanted UM and she wanted ND. Smh.

Official Prediction: Stone to UM. Family pressure, IMG teammates at UM and the chance to play with Bain could be the deciding factor. The $$$ doesnt hurt either im sure if the rumors are true that we opened the private vault for this kid. The vault where the bank manager greets you at the door when you walk in and personally walks you back there. LOL.
For that to happen, it would mean that Stone just doesnt want Miami, which I dont think is the case.

I’ll go with Stone to UM as well based off all of this. You make great points.

Don’t forget about Wayne. When watching IMG last year, on a loaded D line- those were the two that constantly stood out to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Something to keep an eye on, It will be interesting to see how OU does this year because i would not be surprised if Venebles begins to feel the heat. I doubt he gets fired so quick but who knows.
You cant go back to back years with a **** record and not feel the heat. There are a bunch of coaches in P5 roles this year that need to produce, Venebles, Mario and Jimbo being 3 of them.

He wants to visit Bama and Venables already made it concrete clear that there's no visiting after committing to Oklahoma

Miami has been as transparent and respectful through the process with Stone as can be even including family out of respect

My money is on Miami Saturday

You cant go back to back years with a **** record and not feel the heat. There are a bunch of coaches in P5 roles this year that need to produce, Venebles, Mario and Jimbo being 3 of them.
Unfortunately, I see them winning 8 games minimum. Probably 9, maybe 10.

And it’s not because I think OU is a good football team or Venebles is a good coach. It’s because their schedule is ridiculously easy.

They get SMU, UCF and TCU at home. Don’t have to play KSt or Baylor, and they catch BYU and Cinci on certain down years for those programs. Oklahoma St is as weak on paper as they’ve been in a decade, even though you have to acknowledge Gundy is still calling the shots. Iowa St is dealing with the ramifications of those gambling allegations so good chance players are suspended; regardless, they’re hardly a threat. 75% chance Neal Brown is fired by the time West Virginia rolls into town, they’ll struggle to make a bowl this year regardless.

I’d much rather have their schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back