2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monolithic Civilizations.
I see you El!!

By analyzing the Royal Canon of Turin, we can learn that nearly 39.000 years ago, the Kingdom of Ptah, creator and first ruler of Ancient Egypt took place. It is the same source that indicates a time when ‘gods’ ruled over the land of Ancient Egypt for over 20,000 years. After the reign of the gods had ended, the ‘demigods’ arrived, referred to as the “followers of Horus”.
Panspermia

Advertisement
I honestly feel the same way. His family loves it here, siblings want to attend the U and he likes the staff. Along with having other teammates here. Everything just seems to aligned, but we also have a recent history of being TROLLED LIKE A MF’ER. So I can’t bring myself to say we land him yet. Although I have the feeling he chooses THE U.
him wanting to commit to OU three times tells me he prefers there. hopefully his parents win out

Netflix Glassblowing GIF by Blown Away

Too cryptic. I don't know if I should get a boner or get angry. Maybe I should get an angry boner.

HT3ZnH.gif

Thats heresay from an OU board. Can neither be confirmed nor denied.
thats the same thing were saying here too about the bag and everything. I take it all w a grain of salt (other boards info and ours). this is the same board that was convinced gattis was holding stuff back lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That the Fallen Angels of the Bible/Torah/Quran were actually the Gods of all the Ancient civilizations & that all the massive Pyramids & architectural structures that were built on each continent were used as honing beacons to map out the directions of Star coordinates for intergalactic travel.

ancient aliens GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back