2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care about that.

Coaches make a lot money & have huge egos, they can handle a little jabbing from each other from time to time. Mario will survive.

I just think he's not fit to be a HC, especially at a program like Oklahoma.
He's a lifelong Coordinator type & if he doesn't win this year at Okla the alarm bells will be ringing off in Norman.
Especially once OU joins the $EC in 2024. Get used to 2-3-even 4 loss seasons.

Advertisement
happy paul rudd GIF

I tried, I really did. I tried staying away from the recruiting board, but where else can I enjoy the slurper/mope dynamic shrouded in a mixture of bipolar and multiple personality disorders with a hint of disassociative identity disorder and battered wife syndrome? Now you might answer that question with Gator Tears and you would be correct, but every now and then, it becomes kinda hard to distinguish between the two.

Anyway, I'm going full mope and saying he picks OU. I feel it in my stones. Play on playas!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gut feeling - Miami

Head feeling - Boomer Sooner

I honestly feel the same way. His family loves it here, siblings want to attend the U and he likes the staff. Along with having other teammates here. Everything just seems to aligned, but we also have a recent history of being TROLLED LIKE A MF’ER. So I can’t bring myself to say we land him yet. Although I have the feeling he chooses THE U.

Agreed. This kid is Mauigoa level on DL type of talent. Completely changes this class.
It’s Stone or bust for this DL class.

Normally in the past I would consider what we already have on board to be a good DL haul but this was supposed to be our equivalent of OL from last year…

Losing out on Stewart, Franklin and Scott hurt but if we can somehow land Stone it saves the class. We’re pretty set at EDGE/DE with what we have right now but we need a monster in the trenches like Stone.

Advertisement
Guessing even the money wasn't scared and still not enough. Yeah that's the narrative I expected day of. Like a rope a dope. Doubt it means that but spit balling is all I got.

Advertisement
That the Fallen Angels of the Bible/Torah/Quran were actually the Gods of all the Ancient civilizations & that all the massive Pyramids & architectural structures that were built on each continent were used as honing beacons to map out the directions of Star coordinates for intergalactic travel.
That the Fallen Angels of the Bible/Torah/Quran were actually the Gods of all the Ancient civilizations & that all the massive Pyramids & architectural structures that were built on each continent were used as honing beacons to map out the directions of Star coordinates for intergalactic travel.
Monolithic Civilizations.
I see you El!!

By analyzing the Royal Canon of Turin, we can learn that nearly 39.000 years ago, the Kingdom of Ptah, creator and first ruler of Ancient Egypt took place. It is the same source that indicates a time when ‘gods’ ruled over the land of Ancient Egypt for over 20,000 years. After the reign of the gods had ended, the ‘demigods’ arrived, referred to as the “followers of Horus”.

Monolithic Civilizations.
I see you El!!

By analyzing the Royal Canon of Turin, we can learn that nearly 39.000 years ago, the Kingdom of Ptah, creator and first ruler of Ancient Egypt took place. It is the same source that indicates a time when ‘gods’ ruled over the land of Ancient Egypt for over 20,000 years. After the reign of the gods had ended, the ‘demigods’ arrived, referred to as the “followers of Horus”.
The Shemsu-Hor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back