2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cribby not sure if you touched on this. With such a large NIL deal for Stone and hypothetically say he picks Miami. Do you see any lockerroom drama with a freshman making a ton of money like Stone would be? Would that be a concern?

Advertisement
I don't see him lasting long at OU.

His failures will highlight how great of a Coach Lincoln Riley was, considering he was able to maintain the machine that Stoops built.

As soon as the reigns were handed over to Venables he dropped the ball.

DUPLICATE POST NVM

Venables gives me the vibe of a guy who is insecure with his fake bravado, calling people out unnecessarily like a douche. Last year brought lots of deserved criticism to Mario but imagine if Mario started calling out another coach publicly the way Venables did.
I don't really care about that.

Coaches make a lot money & have huge egos, they can handle a little jabbing from each other from time to time. Mario will survive.

I just think he's not fit to be a HC, especially at a program like Oklahoma.
He's a lifelong Coordinator type & if he doesn't win this year at Okla the alarm bells will be ringing off in Norman.

Toy Story What GIF

Coaches make a lot money & have huge egos, they can handle a little jabbing from each other from time to time. Mario will survive.

He's a lifelong Coordinator type & if he doesn't win this year at Okla the alarm bells will be ringing off in Norman.
If he does fail, he will follow Dabo's other long time coordinator - Jeff Scott- who also failed....

Tony Elliott gets a few years down at UVA

Advertisement

Especially with then heading into the SEC. Arriving a on a low note would be devastating long term.

Unfortunately I think he is a year away from failure when they join the SEC and it all comes crashing down. But until then, have you seen Oklahomas schedule this year? Outside of Texas they play NOBODY, Its almost impossible they don't end up with a decent record.

Im gonna be cheering hard for Rhett Lashlee to pull the upset and trip them up in week 2

Advertisement
Come on down Stone this weekend & Hardy when this **** blows up in Venables face this year, please & thank you.

Throw a lil bag at their '23 QB Arnold to come on down if Venables ***** it up.

Advertisement
If we land Stone (and I'm not saying we will) I think Our D-Line Class is fantastic. We'd have two stud ends, 2 stud DT's and a high floor kid from a feeder school that can play inside or outside depending on how his body develops in the weight room.

Another Big Bodied DT would be great to add to that. a space eater type that'll plug gaps and double teams against run heavy sets.

That the Fallen Angels of the Bible/Torah/Quran were actually the Gods of all the Ancient civilizations & that all the massive Pyramids & architectural structures that were built on each continent were used as honing beacons to map out the directions of Star coordinates for intergalactic travel.
legit you just described the final deception.

Advertisement
That the Fallen Angels of the Bible/Torah/Quran were actually the Gods of all the Ancient civilizations & that all the massive Pyramids & architectural structures that were built on each continent were used as honing beacons to map out the directions of Star coordinates for intergalactic travel.
Would love some more esoteric talk on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back