2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nah bro. Let's see if Dabo can do it without Brent. Don't forget, when this guy was OU's DC he was putting out Tommie Harris & Gerald McCoy, Dan Cody etc. He's one of the top defensive minds we've ever seen.
But have you seen Clemson skip a beat on DL recruiting? I haven't paid attention to OU but I would guess they don't recruit like Clemson.

People giving Mario and staph a pass on recruiting citing 5-7 and worst season in 40 years like it wasn’t Mario at the helm of coRching this all time ****** season. No excuses need to be better

No one is saying they are excuse. Those are facts. He is to blame. What are you talking about? No one is saying the record as an excuse. They are pointing out when you go 5-7 and fire your coordinators after the first year then your recruiting battles are going to be that much tougher.

Advertisement
I think they will because of Dillon Gabriel/Jackson Arnold. We really don’t know what we have on our offense because we don’t what Shannon Dawson will look like as a playcaller with our guys. I think OU will have a better season.

Advertisement
Is OU going to be any better than us this year
Their season outlook is very similar to Miami’s. 5 games that they have no excuse losing. 3-4 guaranteed losses and a couple of toss ups.

Head to head? Can’t answer until I see Dawson’s offense with our guys.

Advertisement
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Our
Crib has indicated our offer here is more than substantial. Outside of that he has a ton of IMG teammates here and an opportunity to play day 1 as our top line DT depth is thin. OU has home field advantage + their program has won a ton more than us which factors big, but they
Crib has indicated our offer here is more than substantial. Outside of that he has a ton of IMG teammates here and an opportunity to play day 1 as our top line DT depth is thin. OU has home field advantage + their program has won a ton more than us which factors big, but they've been an offense heavy team that entire time with toilet water defense also coming off a crap season like us. Don't forget OU goes to the SEC next year and that " SEC allure " has killed us time and time again. I think Stone truly likes Miami and can see himself here but the way the cycle has played out its gotta be OU here.

've been an offense heavy team that entire time with toilet water defense also coming off a crap season like us. Don't forget OU goes to the SEC next year and that " SEC allure " has killed us time and time again. I think Stone truly likes Miami and can see himself here but the way the cycle has played out its gotta be OU here.
A substantial offer that is not the highest offer is a weak offer. We cannot be a serious player here for a position in high demand unless we make the highest offer on table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back