2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did they but apparently the pins were meant to convey “Ouuu”. Totally innocent mistake

I believe so…

CISexperts are looking into the origin of his name and the long history of families from that background that are very loyal, serious and don’t troll in recruiting… solid as a rock some will say, Rolling Stone song analysis has begun and the geology team has entered the chat..

I was told Venables has an NIL deal in place for him as soon as he arrives in Norman.

It’s called David’s Stone Oven Pizza and their slogan is “We Put ‘The U’ in OU”

We are en route to a Stone Cold Stunner…. no doubt….

Advertisement
It would be really hard for most to live in Florida and see the opportunities in Miami and decide yeah…. You know I think I’m going to take my *** back to Oklahoma to live. No offense to anyone who lives in Oklahoma on this board.
I’ve wondered about this the past two years. Wouldn’t living and playing in Miami automatically make you more NIL because of the opportunities?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Find me a restaurant/business like raising canes signing our players to NIL deals…UGA had 4 players with them last year I think.
I don’t live in south Florida. But I guess that’s my problem. I figured since Miami is Miami and not Athens, there would be better opportunities to make NIL money in a city like Miami.

I don’t live in south Florida. But I guess that’s my problem. I figured since Miami is Miami and not Athens, there would be better opportunities to make NIL money in a city like Miami.
Nope. We can say that our NIL is competitive but in reality there’s no local business support. Unless the actual community gets involved its going to be a notch behind.

Last edited:
I’m dumb. Please explain
Miami is a much bigger city but not everyone is a fan, much less of the U. Not only do you have a plethora of graduates from UF, FSPOO and other schools but you also have a very sizable population that doesn’t even know what a Football is much less care about it. Once you get passed that, then you have 5 professional organizations to compete with. Most people here don’t know who TVD is much less give a **** what he drives or what he eats.

These college towns are the complete opposite. Everyone’s life revolves around the team. Overwhelming majority not only know who player is but would do anything for access to them. Most of the businesses are local small businesses that would benefit from giving a player an NIL deal. Obviously I’m just speaking as it relates to NIL and college players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back