2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
OU fans are a combination of shook and angry at the William Nwaneri commitment to Missouri. Their site mods have been assuring them he was all OU for months. Recently it's been a little shakier but they still believed. Seems the kid committed to Missouri TWO WEEKS ago and said in his commitment speech he picked Missouri over UGA. Looks like OU was at best third.... They are not happy with the reporters on their Rivals and ON3 sites. The 247 guy is relatively new and was more moderate in his approach...

Some uncertainty that Stone will choose them now... There are a few recognized posters who stand fast that OU won't match $$ in bidding wars....

I really hope Mama Stone takes control of this....
Exactly OU can be had for these d-linemen they been having some misses and we have multiple deep connections for him.here at the U

Advertisement
OU fans are a combination of shook and angry at the William Nwaneri commitment to Missouri. Their site mods have been assuring them he was all OU for months. Recently it's been a little shakier but they still believed. Seems the kid committed to Missouri TWO WEEKS ago and said in his commitment speech he picked Missouri over UGA. Looks like OU was at best third.... They are not happy with the reporters on their Rivals and ON3 sites. The 247 guy is relatively new and was more moderate in his approach...

Some uncertainty that Stone will choose them now... There are a few recognized posters who stand fast that OU won't match $$ in bidding wars....

Well now they got extra NIL money to throw around. Right? That’s how it works when you miss on whale DL prospect right?

If that's the case no school comes close to our stash.
Scrooge Mcduck Trump GIF

Advertisement

****, all you have to do is change some names around and it’s as though I’ve read that update before….

Not finna nut yet but I’ll get there by the 26th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back