2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per people at IMG all OU.
Don't know who exactly these people are that are telling you that. But the about to be former owner & basically all of the current football staff are friends of mine and I haven't heard that at all out of them. Not saying what he is all about but when saying img is stating that I'd really love to know who.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't know who exactly these people are that are telling you that. But the about to be former owner & basically all of the current football staff are friends of mine and I haven't heard that at all out of them. Not saying what he is all about but when saying img is stating that I'd really love to know who.
I think he got it from Joe the janitor. I got the same text.

Advertisement
I know Stone is a battle and we’re the underdog. I know we’ve missed on a handful of dudes lately as we swing for the fences against the top programs in the country. Maybe our NIL is not as deep as we had hoped.

But **** I didn’t expect fans to just lay down on the railroad track to die. Mario’s not doing that. And it’s not like he has lost all the major battles either. You think those programs just gifted us Trader, Lightfoot, Riley et al.?

I love the fact we keep battling. I love the fact we’re in it for all these Top 100 kids and never concede. It’s a slugfest right now and we’re bloodied. But we’re still in the ring and getting our punches in.

I know Stone is a battle and we’re the underdog. I know we’ve missed on a handful of dudes lately as we swing for the fences against the top programs in the country. Maybe our NIL is not as deep as we had hoped.

But **** I didn’t expect fans to just lay down on the railroad track to die. Mario’s not doing that. And it’s not like he has lost all the major battles either. You think those programs just gifted us Trader, Lightfoot, Riley et al.?

I love the fact we keep battling. I love the fact we’re in it for all these Top 100 kids and never concede. It’s a slugfest right now and we’re bloodied. But we’re still in the ring and getting our punches in.
Yup that man CMC takes his Ls and doesn't flinch…Like he's been here before.

He's a pit bull, and better yet a professional on the trail…Now if he could just make a **** hire.

its a down year for So Fla talent. End of the day, we have two wr's, a rb, and TE that can go up against anyone.
Lightfoot and Elias are elite athletes at the DE position. Scott would have come here if mom let him.
we will be fine. need this class to be strong tho because adding this to 2022 and 2023 now we are building the depth we need.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I won’t predict anything yet but I believe it’s closer than most think.
Is that statement in your Lee Corso voice?
Dress Up College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back