2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean Winters Crying GIF by Mayhem

Advertisement
Well at least we know we aren't just the extra hat on the table
He is picking in 2 weeks and has three schools and still is like well maybe the 4th spot is up for grabs? As if that school has any chance at this point?
How did my life get to this point that I have to follow the silliness of these clowns? Lol
This is one of the many reasons I had to get out of coaching after 25 years of it. Smh
Hope the kid picks us though. He is a special talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
today was his little brothers first day of school and the first time Stone wasn't home to see him go.

“That just made my day, honestly,” “I couldn’t be there for my brother’s first day of school, but it was good to see something that reminded me of him. Today was pretty emotional for me because it was my first time being away from home, and for that to happen, it hit me hard. Miami was able to help a little bit and make me feel a little better about the situation. It just eased my heart a little bit, and after I saw that, I thought it was dope.”

At the moment, Stone is still torn on a decision but believes it will come soon. According to Stone, if he had to put three hats on a table to chose from, it would be Oklahoma, Michigan State and Miami.

“What stands out is not only what they can do for me off the field but also what they can do on the field as well,” Stone said. “Everything they could do is just beneficial. With taking care of my family, there’s so much I can do in Miami. It’s a big city with so many opportunities. It’s been a dream of mine to take care of my family, and I feel like Miami is a great place to do it.”

Before he makes his final decision, Stone will sit down with his mother and go over all aspects before deciding where he will be playing collegiate football for the next three to four years.

“One thing I want to do is weigh the pros and cons of every situation,” Stone said. “Me and my mom are going to sit down for a few days and talk over things about what will be the best situation for us as a family and for me as well.”
This is all that we can ask or expect from this young man. Thoughtful, deliberate decision making.

Advertisement
In the article says he will talk to mom about decision and decide. Well known posters have said his Mom wants him away from Oklahoma. Maybe this is the one where the mom does us a favor for once unlike Justin Scott

Throw in a condo. Make this **** happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back