2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He’s going to drop that top 6 then commit to Bama to “shock the world”

Nah, Bama will just hang around after he commits. Giving those fans ulcers the rest of the cycle.
Facts, especially if its us or OU and the season doesnt go right. I think OU is in for another bad season too. Venables had no excuses as to why they couldnt play basic defense as a NT DC.

Advertisement
is Stone nice like that? I saw a clip of him in a one on one drill getting thrown around like a rag doll by a freshmen

Advertisement
Nesta. Only 3 of the 6 were "silently committed" but they had basically penciled all 6 of these guys in the class at that point.

I think baseball at Oklahoma might have swayed him. Miami isn't as interested in him as a 2 sport. Rarely works out.

Yeah, plus our coaching change and the "timing" of Nesta's announcement didn't work out for us.

Unless i hear otherwise, im reading the tea leaves with Jackson going to OU. Thats where he headed. Be pleasantly surprise if im wrong. Been turnt my mind from this.
How do u know this. I live n Norman. N they're not for sure if he's coming. So how do you know. His family loves JT in feels more comfortable. If Miami keeps the pressure on. I mean who knows. I can tell you one thing they don't know up here for sure. I normally don't post on here. I just read the comments. Who's knows where the cat goes.

Advertisement
FSU eliminated????

Idk why he has UF on his graphic, he **** sure not picking us lol
How much do you think he got paid to include them so Billy could use it to recruit others?

Advertisement
How do u know this. I live n Norman. N they're not for sure if he's coming. So how do you know. His family loves JT in feels more comfortable. If Miami keeps the pressure on. I mean who knows. I can tell you one thing they don't know up here for sure. I normally don't post on here. I just read the comments. Who's knows where the cat goes.
When exactly did i say i know this? It clear as day in the post said i'm reading tea leaves with Jackson. And i would be very happy to be wrong.

When exactly did i say i know this? It clear as day in the post said i'm reading tea leaves with Jackson. And i would be very happy to be wrong.
Bro I hope your wrong. Not to be mean. Just trying to be optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back