2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
SIAP but I thought I read somewhere that his Miami OV preceded his OU OV. Did I hear right?

beat up will ferrell GIF

I've seen some unsavory utterance from knuckle-draggers on Inside the U and Twitter (fake accounts). CIS seems to police it's own pretty well. Act out in here and you're liable to get dealt with.
I see us get ripped on 247 sometimes but then I see their mods allow blatant trolls and incessant thread ruiners run rampant to the dismay of many there for whatever reason and I don’t get how that’s worth the $10 per month at the expense of so many.

In a perfect world yes. Message boards will be what they are...message boards. We can't control others and the nonsense they post about kids. But it is what is, these recruits and their families need to be focused on whats important and not some 70yo man crying about losing a recruit lmao.
Then u have the opposite fan that's crazy...going to tweet Stone an apology "those guys aren't real fans good luck boomer sooner" Those fans are just as crazy as the fans that trash recruits. It's just all weird asf. If I was a recruit I would just laugh at all these crazy mofos.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Going to be a fun future when it begins to roll. We will all know the game that got us rolling I don't think that game is this year. I think the following year is when we really start to see what was planned.
From where I sit we have to beat the teams we should beat. The GTs and BCs of the world. Then we have to escape with wins vs those at our level, the Brohm-led Louisville’s of the world. Lastly, we will need to win, at minimum, 1 of the 4 games where we will be underdogs (TX A&M, UNC, Clemson, and FSU).

If we do that, we will be sitting right at 8-4 with a chance to go 9-4 after the bowl game. That’ll land us squarely in the Top 25 poll, if not Top 15.

SIAP but I thought I read somewhere that his Miami OV preceded his OU OV. Did I hear right?
WIltfong said he expected him on the weekend of the 9th. I haven't seen a confirmed schedule for him yet.

WIltfong said he expected him on the weekend of the 9th. I haven't seen a confirmed schedule for him yet.
Gaby has written a few articles about June 9th visitors and he always includes both Stone and Stewart as visitors but you’re right it hasn’t been officially confirmed for either anywhere and they’re not listed as OVs on 247 or their profiles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s recruiting! Mario is recruiting the kid because he’s worth it. Mario doesn’t care if a kids a silent. That’s why people need to calm the heck down we’re gonna get a monster DT this class. Plenty of big time D lineman we are working that will make this class strong. Just don’t know if stone is the kid. Scott though?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back