DJ Williams on HGTV

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love that show anyway as I am thinking of moving to Puerto Vallarta.....this country is heading down down down...all the long term politicians see government service as their nest egg and are more concerned with power than doing what is right....
Because when you think model and functioning government/society, "Mexico" is at the top of all lists.

I do agree with you about status of US.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love that show anyway as I am thinking of moving to Puerto Vallarta.....this country is heading down down down...all the long term politicians see government service as their nest egg and are more concerned with power than doing what is right....
Report back to us after spending 6 months there.

Speaking of Mexico, Mexicans, exc, we have the world, famous Latina Hooters in West Phoenix I frequent a lot. That place is always consistent, and they might be the only Hooters that plays mariachi music on occasion.

Speaking of Mexico, Mexicans, exc, we have the world, famous Latina Hooters in West Phoenix I frequent a lot. That place is always consistent, and they might be the only Hooters that plays mariachi music on occasion.
75th Ave bro? Lol

Advertisement
Back