Dj Williams - Cane Legacy

No more Canes legacy just because they're cane legacy. have we not learned our lesson with Highsmith, Irvin, Feagles? the list goes on and on.

Advertisement
obviously I'm asking what should we take a hard at him for? Obviously not HC
You wouldn’t look at The Appalachian State HC Scott Satterfield if Marc Rick wasn’t the guy? Are you stupid?

Guy coached at FIU

Guy is 41-23 with only one season under 10 wins since entering D-1

Guy continues to find QB’s and puts people in the league from there.

No more Canes legacy just because they're cane legacy. have we not learned our lesson with Highsmith, Irvin, Feagles? the list goes on and on.
Stop. This kid plays legit completion and dominates it. Not every kid you never heard of sucks...if that’s true then Nick Brahms wouldn’t be at Auburn right now and this board wouldn’t have known who he was if I didn’t post about him.

Been trying to tell everyone/anyone who will listen. His greatest attribute is his heart, not even his size and speeed and vision and excellaration. Google prototypical running back and he is it.
Injured last year. Plays with anger. Team leader. Humble as can be.
Been to most all Miami games since he was 10.
Did I say heart of a lion.

Next week Lehigh and fswho d-end
Hey Dj, I hope you get the offer.

You wouldn’t look at The Appalachian State HC Scott Satterfield if Marc Rick wasn’t the guy? Are you stupid?

Guy coached at FIU

Guy is 41-23 with only one season under 10 wins since entering D-1

Guy continues to find QB’s and puts people in the league from there.

Richt ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Find me an OC/QB Coach

Advertisement
@bbcane

why don't you send the tape to them via twitter. Sometimes that's all it takes...5* Darnell Wright reached out to UM for his offer.

Last edited:
I’m friends with a few of the coaches on Dj’s staff and it seems like the secret is about to be out in a big way. He just picked up Wake Forest and Uconn and word is the Sec is coming this week. He might be the most underrated prospect in the state...

Also just to throw in there, they may have one of the best outside linebacker prospects no one on this board has ever heard of... he’s got plenty of offers, kid is a phsical freak!

I’m thinking the Sec school they’re talking about is UF, since Scott’s brother coaches there.

Advertisement
I’m friends with a few of the coaches on Dj’s staff and it seems like the secret is about to be out in a big way. He just picked up Wake Forest and Uconn and word is the Sec is coming this week. He might be the most underrated prospect in the state...

Also just to throw in there, they may have one of the best outside linebacker prospects no one on this board has ever heard of... he’s got plenty of offers, kid is a phsical freak!

I’m thinking the Sec school they’re talking about is UF, since Scott’s brother coaches there.

Have you tried personally contacting the staff?

I’m sure they know of him. Rumph is the recruiting coach of this area and played at Miami with their head coach Lavaar Scott and Edge....

Georgia has reached out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back