DJ Scaife

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree, Boulware is an improvement as well. We have to find a way for Scaife to get playing time.

Scaife at LT, can create a domino effect of St Louis to RT and Donaldson to Guard. He can give us a stronger OL.

Doubt if MRC makes this move for FSU, but the Cavaliers should be a target.

Advertisement
I honestly think this kid is our best LT option. Moving St.Louis to RT and Donaldson back to Guard would instantly improve the O-Line

Advertisement
How was he used last night? Did we move Donaldson inside?

He’s used inside and outside, he can literally play all five positions. Dude is the rare cat that can dominate people at multiple positions. While having no drop off or issue switching spots.

That’s why I talked him up all off season , I’m not sure some people realized how special of a talent he is.

Yes theyre so “**** bent” on it that he only moved to RT after they realized they had no other options at RT.

The reason Donaldson is at RT is because he is the best run blocking option. MR wants to be a more physical running team and St. Louis is trash as a run blocker. The DE on the RT side is usually a teams best run stopping DE and St. Louis is just not good enough as a run blocker to get any movement against quality run stuffing DE's.

Advertisement
I know we all want it but i doubt we see donaldson at guard anytime soon. He hasnt gotten a single rep there during the game and i highly doubt he is at practice.

He’s used inside and outside, he can literally play all five positions. Dude is the rare cat that can dominate people at multiple positions. While having no drop off or issue switching spots.

That’s why I talked him up all off season , I’m not sure some people realized how special of a talent he is.
Will go down as our best olinemen ever. Big big fan.

Advertisement
Back