2025 DJ Pickett 5* Safety from Zephyrhills

Advertisement

Just hsp tape…Looks natural in and out of breaks…Smooth runner and quick feet for a big kid, after the catch. Which admittedly doesn't hurt on defense either.

Doesn't look just like a big gangly kid winning jump balls (although obviously he's winning plenty of those too)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just hip tape…Looks natural in and out of breaks…Smooth runner and quick feet for a big kid, after the catch. Which admittedly doesn't hurt on defense either.

Doesn't look just like a big gangly kid winning jump balls (although obviously he's winning plenty of those too)
Cool, didn't look natural catching passes in the videos I saw. I was just wondering.

Bring cousin in. We need a copyright on that Pickett DNA like we have with the Chickillo DNA. That football gene is pervasive in this family.

Advertisement
Way faster, way smarter, better ball skills & a much more fluid mover.

Better prospect all-around.
You know more than me when it comes to projecting but I can't agree on Pickett having better ball skills. James could've been a high 4star WR. James was **** near centerfielder in high school. His year at Western was crazy. Lol

You know more than me when it comes to projecting but I can't agree on Pickett having better ball skills. James could've been a high 4star WR. James was **** near centerfielder in high school. His year at Western was crazy. Lol
DJ had 43rec 886yds & 12TD's at WR his Junior year.

JW never had those kinds of numbers on Offense. And he only had 4 INT's total in his college career.

Advertisement
DJ had 43rec 886yds & 12TD's at WR his Junior year.

JW never had those kinds of numbers on Offense. And he only had 4 INT's total in his college career.
12TDs? 🤯😬
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

I didn't know he was doing numbers like that.

We gotta land this kid.

The Pickett pipeline/legacy is freaky. Don't they have a '26 kid that's projected to be a high end OL?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back