2025 DJ Pickett 5* Safety from Zephyrhills

Advertisement
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Advertisement
well **** I hope he was leaving AA for Coral Gables but I will take that.

And d@mn Harbaugh is kinda effing over Moore. One thing to take the DC but the strength coach, DL Coach, and DB Coach. Only Defensive staffer he didn’t take was LB Coach who fired for covering for him (Chris Partridge)
He could have kept him if he made him DC.

Advertisement
Advertisement

And d@mn Harbaugh is kinda effing over Moore. One thing to take the DC but the strength coach, DL Coach, and DB Coach. Only Defensive staffer he didn’t take was LB Coach who fired for covering for him (Chris Partridge)
Harbaugh has loyalty . . . To Harbaugh.

Mario absolutely does not belong in that picture and if we're being honest, neither does The U based on recent performance.

That's a compliment btw shows what an insane recruiter Mario is.
How does Mario not belong?

With Kirby, sure.

But Lanning has had 2 good years as a head coach but hasn't even won a conf championship yet. Brian Kelly has had some good records but still hasn't won anything. And Sherrone Moore hasn't even had his own team yet.

Advertisement
Miami & Mario know how bad they need this. UM hasn’t signed a top 10 nationally ranked DB since Kenny Phillips in 2005. Going on two decades.

Pickett is ranked 8th in composite and it might be too low. He’s a top 5 overall player this cycle. Close it out

I’m sure he played a role in Wink becoming the DC. Which will probably be good year 1, but progressively decline.

I’m sure he played a role in Wink becoming the DC. Which will probably be good year 1, but progressively decline.
As a Ravens fan I can tell you, Wink Martindale's Defense is going to get shredded badly against teams with a viable passing attack.

He's an extreme Blitzer & that works against teams with bad OL's & bad QB's. But once it gets on tape how to time up those Blitzes, that Defense is going to get picked apart.

Texas, USC, Oregon & OH ST are going to love to playing against Martindale.

As a Ravens fan I can tell you, Wink Martindale's Defense is going to get shredded badly against teams with a viable passing attack.

He's an extreme Blitzer & that works against teams with bad OL's & bad QB's. But once it gets on tape how to time up those Blitzes, that Defense is going to get picked apart.

Texas, USC, Oregon & OH ST are going to love to playing against Martindale.
How about Rutgers and Iowa??

Advertisement
Back