2025 DJ Pickett 5* Safety from Zephyrhills

Advertisement
Advertisement
You gotta think as a DB recruit with the development we’ve seen from James Williams alone that’s gotta show that coaching here has stepped up and we’re gonna start landing more guys we want.

I was hating and for the longest time thought JW was gonna end up a bust. But so far this season he’s seemed to developed into what we all thought he could be.

Advertisement
Tampa is VERY much Gator country and Pasco county is very much Tampa. Look at the Gator baseball team and it’s full of Tampa kids. Feels like we always have better shots with St.Pete kids. I’d be shocked if he ends up a Cane

Advertisement
Tampa is VERY much Gator country and Pasco county is very much Tampa. Look at the Gator baseball team and it’s full of Tampa kids. Feels like we always have better shots with St.Pete kids. I’d be shocked if he ends up a Cane
Zephyrhills is as country as it gets in Florida. Not surprised on the gator lean this early

Can confirm. I played at Mitchell and Zephyrhills will shut the town down for home games. The end zone is always lined with pick ups and boiled peanut stands 😂
Have you been lately? I do new construction out there and that area has been negatively affected by the gentrification happening in Tampa. Tampa’s surrounding suburbs are quickly becoming quite “diverse” while neighborhoods in the city limits that have been historically black are all being white washed. Tampa heights, carver city, Seminole heights are just a few examples

Advertisement
Have you been lately? I do new construction out there and that area has been negatively affected by the gentrification happening in Tampa. Tampa’s surrounding suburbs are quickly becoming quite “diverse” while neighborhoods in the city limits that have been historically black are all being white washed. Tampa heights, carver city, Seminole heights are just a few examples
No man I haven’t been that way in years. Pasco is a big *** county for one, but I haven’t been back home in a few years. A buddy told me SR 54 is all built up from Newport Richey to Wesley Chapel.

This is true. My wife's family is from that way and it has changed alot in the past 20 years. But they still don't like Miami.

No man I haven’t been that way in years. Pasco is a big *** county for one, but I haven’t been back home in a few years. A buddy told me SR 54 is all built up from Newport Richey to Wesley Chapel.
If it’s been years for you then you honestly wouldn’t recognize it at all. The only area that seems to be fighting the wave of gentrified people is the little trinity area.

Advertisement
Back