2024 DJ Lagway - QB

Now if Miami don’t land him don’t shade me like y’all like to do. Please I can’t take it anymore. I have never once worked for Miami lol
college gameday sport GIF

Advertisement
Yes sir , I’ve heard the same. I actually posted that a week or so ago. Miami knew a year ago.
Lagway thread but we're talking Miler the WR, right? Sorry. Multi-tasking and probably not tracking as well as I should. Thanks @JustAFanHTX and Cribby for the input here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Reasonable assumption of his commitment progression.

- Text from him confirming his strong commitment.
- Text “that’s how them Gators roll” after McNeese State.
- Text emoji after UT :mad:
- No Text after Charlotte.
- “No Media” text after Kentucky.
- Recruiting websites reporting strong mutual interest from a few programs before Vanderbilt.
- Silent after South Carolina.
- “Respect my decision” before Georgia.

Advertisement
Lagway sees a path to get on the field immediately there.

Now do I think he will flip, probably not, but he and his camp may rethink things after this season and what he will be playing behind next season.

Also all the big dogs are gonna be coming for him throughout the season

Lagway sees a path to get on the field immediately there.

Now do I think he will flip, probably not, but he and his camp may rethink things after this season and what he will be playing behind next season.

Also all the big dogs are gonna be coming for him throughout the season
Same could be said here. Let’s be honest uif and the canes will be active with portal qb’s.

Kid ain’t coming anywhere near this school. His future is baseball. He isn’t leaving that up to chance in this joke of a program. It’s SEC or pro ball next year.

I'm sure after being promised a 13b dollar NIL from the Gata collective he is more than willing to get beat up behind that OL.

Advertisement
Back