2024 DJ Lagway - QB

If that is indeed the case, then shouldnt Cristobal have been able to convince a WR who played for him at Oregon that UM's offense would be different in 2023?

Did Cristobal not know in December whether or not he would be retaining Gattis, so he couldn't tell Thornton with any certainty there would be a new OC? From what some here have said, Cristobal knew Gattis was done so that can't be it. So if Cristobal had already determined he would be getting a new OC, did Thornton just think Cristobal was all talk and wasn't fundamentally going to change his offense?
Or maybe a kid with 26 career catches wanted to go to a top tier SEC team that won 11 games and dominated Clemson in the Orange Bowl. Sometimes it isn't more complicated than that.

Advertisement
Lagway playing football at this point is crazy. He could play double AA baseball right now probably
Only reason he's still committed to UF is because of baseball. Wouldn't shock me if he gets drafted high enough and pay slot is good enough to never step foot on a college campus.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Advertisement
Only reason he's still committed to UF is because of baseball. Wouldn't shock me if he gets drafted high enough and pay slot is good enough to never step foot on a college campus.

Don't shoot the messenger.
Yeah I’m with you. I get you only live once but if I’m his pops I would be in his ear real strongly about being careful his senior year. First sign of danger I’m shutting him down. Dude will play in the majors

Advertisement
Now if Miami don’t land him don’t shade me like y’all like to do. Please I can’t take it anymore. I have never once worked for Miami lol
We’ve learned the hard way my brotha lol

That’s why I just tell’em I don’t know nothing...

tenor.gif

Advertisement
It’ll be a dream come true. But with UH going big 12 I’m trying like **** to get there. Gotta cut my teeth some more
I’m sure you already know this, but just focus on getting incrementally better each day. Find ways to improve tiny nuances every day. Keep the end goal in mind and I have no doubt you’ll stop posting here eventually because you’ll be doing the lords work on staff.

Just make sure you drop a note so we can all get our “knew him first on CIS” merch from @DMoney

Advertisement
Just cause I know some of these kids and I have a Cis account they’re supposed to be locks bro. That’s how this works 😂
My daughter who is not an athlete is finishing up her junior year and starting to look at schools. She hasn’t even started taking tours yet and changes her mind almost daily where she wants to go. Can’t imagine how it is for these kids with everything that goes into a recruitment.

My daughter who is not an athlete is finishing up her junior year and starting to look at schools. She hasn’t even started taking tours yet and changes her mind almost daily where she wants to go. Can’t imagine how it is for these kids with everything that goes into a recruitment.
I know kids I seen almost everyday who would wear clothes of their fav school everyday and then didn’t go there lol

Advertisement
Back