2024 DJ Lagway - QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's that time of year where all kinds of things are being said. In todays recruiting environment nothing is impossible but this seems unlikely IMO.
Agree. The things I saw being said on Mcclain didn’t match what I was told and thats coming from somebody who’d know better than subscription sires . I was told from the rip he that wasn’t visiting , even if he wanted to . It was impossible with his schedule the next couple weeks. I kept telling people to relax for a reason, even though those sites and even our staff was shaken. Props to Bama , they tried every trick in the book.

The closer you get to ESD the more bs you have to to wade through.

Last edited:
Agree. The things I saw being said on Mcclain didn’t match what I was told and thats coming from somebody who’d know better than subscription. I was told from the wasn‘t visiting even if he wanted too . It was impossible with his schedule the next couple weeks. I kept telling people to relax for a reason, even though those sites and even our staff was shaken. Props to Bama , they tried every trick in the book.

The closer you get to ESD the more bs you have to to wade through.
Manny Diaz used to say this time of year is silly season, people spread rumors for hidden agendas

Advertisement
You mean the same sites that said Bama had an in home with Mcclain but they didn’t ? Bama went by his school. The same sites that were saying he could visit Bama and that was never a thing ? Pushing narratives he was about to flip ? Writing articles about A Jackson and Colorado ? That’s why I kept saying I wasn’t worried and 247 didn’t know what they were taking about . Let’s not act like they don’t “ cap“ , make up crap or they’re the end all. I’ve caught them in too many lies to count.

My point wasn’t even about the visits but more Miami didn’t go all out for him and they didn’t. That ‘s from multiple people who‘d know. I’ve also heard these stories about our staff from other HS coaches and the same issues. I promise you @1murhurricane knows more about his recruitment than any writer.
I hear you.

All I was talking about was visits. The rest of that is with y’all.

Advertisement
Imaging lispy Manny saying "silly season" is a horrifying image lmfao
14607f57aed182ceeb5d7e26cae9c261.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back