2024 DJ Lagway - QB

Might or might not be interested and someone you guys know will be bringing him down next month. Before anyone says no chance hold your tongue lol.

Got through the 1st 90 seconds of video… WANT!!!!

Throw the **** bank at him and get him here asap!

Advertisement
Just like with this recruitment we "big time" kids. We don't pursue them and it creates gaps that we have a hard time closing later when we really want to turn it up. What if I told you Gattis has been to American Heritage once, and Kevin Smith and Coach Addae twice... how can you have a home field advantage when you see kids less than Ohio State and UF and it's 30 minutes from campus and loaded the next 2-3 years. That's just one example
We been reported at AH much more than that fam stop the lies.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stop it with the Miami didn’t recruit him talk. They did and they offered and they visited his school. He chose UF. They’re higher on Nolan.

And the narrative changes to fit these stories. AH is one of 8 schools that they are applying pressure at in South Florida alone. They don’t have unlimited visits to these schools. But as for the prospects from those schools that they want, they are applying pressure. They’ve been to schools as well as games when they are allowed to.

MAJOR CAP ALERT

Stop it with the Miami didn’t recruit him talk. They did and they offered and they visited his school. He chose UF. They’re higher on Nolan.

And the narrative changes to fit these stories. AH is one of 8 schools that they are applying pressure at in South Florida alone. They don’t have unlimited visits to these schools. But as for the prospects from those schools that they want, they are applying pressure. They’ve been to schools as well as games when they are allowed to.

You're right 👍

He committed to UF
So UF went from whining about UM paying too much for Rashada, to paying Rashada more and now this kid? Hypocrisy at its finest.

This is how you know that these kids will be treating colleges more and more like NFL franchises…this kid knows he likely isn’t getting on the field, or vice versa

Advertisement
So UF went from whining about UM paying too much for Rashada, to paying Rashada more and now this kid? Hypocrisy at its finest.

This is how you know that these kids will be treating colleges more and more like NFL franchises…this kid knows he likely isn’t getting on the field, or vice versa
He also plays baseball. I don’t know if UF offered, but I know USC did.

@Cribby and @1murhurricane yall DO realize there are 3 major recruiting platforms that report these visits right? @1murhurricane is good people but I can literally pull up 4-5 instances on Twitter for y’all.

I’m just saying, we don’t need to cap or throw hyperbole to make a point.

Advertisement
We got Elite 11 finalist Emory Williams. Probably one of the best arms to grace a football. Don't think we need to sign anymore QBs the next 3 years TBH.

Keep inventing more cway bullsh!te. Nobody has ever said that, or anything close to it.

If you're mad because Mario is OK with Emory being the only HS QB in this class, you should take it up with Mario.

Just like with this recruitment we "big time" kids. We don't pursue them and it creates gaps that we have a hard time closing later when we really want to turn it up. What if I told you Gattis has been to American Heritage once, and Kevin Smith and Coach Addae twice... how can you have a home field advantage when you see kids less than Ohio State and UF and it's 30 minutes from campus and loaded the next 2-3 years. That's just one example
In the end the fanbase will say the kids hate on the hometown school or they’re divas lol

@Cribby and @1murhurricane yall DO realize there are 3 major recruiting platforms that report these visits right? @1murhurricane is good people but I can literally pull up 4-5 instances on Twitter for y’all.

I’m just saying, we don’t need to cap or throw hyperbole to make a point.
You mean the same sites that said Bama had an in home with Mcclain but they didn’t ? Bama went by his school. The same sites that were saying he could visit Bama and that was never a thing ? Pushing narratives he was about to flip ? Writing articles about A Jackson and Colorado ? That’s why I kept saying I wasn’t worried and 247 didn’t know what they were taking about . Let’s not act like they don’t “ cap“ , make up crap or they’re the end all. I’ve caught them in too many lies to count.

My point wasn’t even about the visits but more Miami didn’t go all out for him and they didn’t. That ‘s from multiple people who‘d know. I’ve also heard these stories about our staff from other HS coaches and the same issues. I promise you @1murhurricane knows more about his recruitment than any writer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We got Elite 11 finalist Emory Williams. Probably one of the best arms to grace a football. Don't think we need to sign anymore QBs the next 3 years TBH.

Keep inventing more cway bullsh!te. Nobody has ever said that, or anything close to it.

If you're mad because Mario is OK with Emory being the only HS QB in this class, you should take it up with Mario.

Sometimes when you two get at it, I feel like old Fred White...

Do I need to point out the posts that state he is the best QB this class? I know you like long profound bull**** so I can compile you some toilet material to read. If you have a current email for Mario I'll send over my thoughts on the matter.

Advertisement
Back