2024 DJ Lagway - QB

Lol stop. Anywhere Lagway goes there will be a highly regarded 2023 QB on campus except A&M
Me Too Samesies GIF

Advertisement
1murhurricane

Not sure how often you get back to Arkansas, but when you do you need to check in on Greenwood High School Freshman (2022) QB Kane Archer.

So far he looks the part and has some nice offers already.

I still have a house and office in Fayetteville so I go back once a quarter or so. Remember Daniel Stegall from that school haha

I still have a house and office in Fayetteville so I go back once a quarter or so. Remember Daniel Stegall from that school haha
I do. Was there when he signed his LOI. He missed his window. Minor League Baseball wasn’t kind to him, injures, and he only seen the practice field at Miss St years later.

Advertisement
With Lagway’s commitment window and our alleged lack of pursuit, it looks like we will have to play catch up with whatever team earns his early commitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. I tried to tell the coaches he was up for grabs and really wanted to be a Cane... I know I've beat a dead horse but it's true. This one really really frustrates me

Frustrating to hear, but appreciate the info.

Aside from obvious game day coaching deficiencies, QB recruiting was the biggest concern I had about this new regime and unfortunately this exacerbates that further.

Frustrating to hear, but appreciate the info.

Aside from obvious game day coaching deficiencies, QB recruiting was the biggest concern I had about this new regime and unfortunately this exacerbates that further.
His recruitment is definitely far from being over. This kid has another year of recruiting before he signs. Since we are settling for Williams in 2023, Mario will most likely be looking for a big time qb in 2024. There may also be a tone of guys in the portal we can grab to replace TVD. There are some very good qbs in the portal rn

Advertisement
Back