DJ Johnson

Advertisement
Franchise u have 30,000 posts? Lol sounds like you got tons of time on your hands. I remember trying to act hard in middle school to be popular too

Also, Pete alluded many times last year he thinks they will try to get him burn because long distance kids who don't often get home sick and transfer...which makes total sense.

Your last sentence sort of gives credence to what chise was posting. It shows that your whole reason for starting this thread was to stir up some shīt about the kid being dissatisfied. You kinda busted yourself there, you fakking hoosier

He didn't play against FSU unless I totally missed him (possible, of course).

He's playing on a stacked line and arrived late. Did we expect him to be getting meaningful snaps already? Miami will know they're back to being Miami when kids like this come here knowing they aren't going to be playing for a while unless they absolutely kill it in practice every day.

Johnson will find a niche as a strongside DE and interior pass rusher. I think Johnson fits the mold of the new NFL as a hybrid defender with insane athleticism.

I agree that he's a 3-4 DE in the NFL all day. I just think in the scheme we run (attacking 4-3) he will be the heir to RJ as a pass rushing DT. He's probably 270-275 now. DE next year will be fine with Joe Jackon, DJack, Garvin, Patchan, Rousseau. To play DE I'd like to see him drop 15 lbs and be at 255-260 max

Dj is our fastest DE. So why cant he play in a attacking 4-3? You seem to not be aware of his athleticism.

True Freshman d-linemen not playing 50 snaps a game. Sound the ******* alarms. He's transferring. Ah maybe the guys in front of him are great idk.

Advertisement
As many have said he’ll have his time. Some ppl on this board are too obbessed with weight and height. Some of y’all would have put Megatron at TE just because you thought he was too y’all to play WR. As long as he maintains his explosiveness and his speed regardless of his weight he’s staying at DE.

OP is a well known anti-Cane **** stirring facquit. He likes to throw subtle shots like "I hope he likes it here" to infer DJ might want to transfer because he's not playing enough. Go tip some cows, Hoosier facquit.

This board is full of posters with female tendencies. Instead of being happy about the way our season is going, they find any lil thing to nitpick and nag about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP is a well known anti-Cane **** stirring facquit. He likes to throw subtle shots like "I hope he likes it here" to infer DJ might want to transfer because he's not playing enough. Go tip some cows, Hoosier facquit.

This board is full of posters with female tendencies. Instead of being happy about the way our season is going, they find any lil thing to nitpick and nag about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unstable creatures

Advertisement
He didn't play against FSU unless I totally missed him (possible, of course).

He's playing on a stacked line and arrived late. Did we expect him to be getting meaningful snaps already? Miami will know they're back to being Miami when kids like this come here knowing they aren't going to be playing for a while unless they absolutely kill it in practice every day.

Johnson will find a niche as a strongside DE and interior pass rusher. I think Johnson fits the mold of the new NFL as a hybrid defender with insane athleticism.
He is an injury away from having to play meaningful minutes

Way to call him out...

Franchise u have 30,000 posts? Lol sounds like you got tons of time on your hands. I remember trying to act hard in middle school to be popular too.

Also, Pete alluded many times last year he thinks they will try to get him burn because long distance kids who don't often get home sick and transfer...which makes total sense.
Every thread you create has some sort of negative connotation associated with it. It's beyond obvious at this point

Advertisement
I think he's a SDE who will slide inside on passing downs. Similar to what Chad is doing this year.

He reminds me of DeMarcus Walker, who even though I hate FSU was a great player for them. Also look at Bradley Chubb from NCS. He's around 275 and is wrecking teams. I thisnk DJ still has some bad weight he can shed and add lean muscle. He will play a lot next year with DJax, JJ and Garvin as the top 4 DE's. Pat van should move back with the stud atE's coming in.

Advertisement
Most coaches don't want to play true freshman dlineman unless it's spot duty, and in this case we don't have to as it's one of our deeper positions..

Add to that we have been getting pretty good production from our upperclassmen and you get this result.. he will get his chance.. nothing to do with his talent level

Advertisement
Back