DJ Johnson - THUGO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackbenimble71

Greentree All American and 7th Floor Crew wingman
Purgatory

former Miami player

Like another high profile player Burton of Bama and formerly committed to Miami, he won't be punished. They mention him in the article. If this happened with one of our players we all know we would be getting NCAA sanctions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
they call us Thug U but we run a pretty clean program. if other programs players are punchings fans, what's the issue with calling them THUG O? I am sorry but I don't get your point. the article also mentions the Burton incident. DJ is a former Miami player and Burton is a former Miami croot so I think its relevant.

Last edited:
Advertisement
the guy said some **** to him. one of the dumbest things you can do as a fan. still not classy but the fan is a drunk fool.
he didn't say anything, he tipped his hat to him which I would have taken as negative as well

Oregon will probably let Saban talk to him and all will be forgiven. Nothing to see here.

Advertisement
white lives don't matter? 🤔
1669587243851.gif

former Miami player

Like another high profile player Burton of Bama and formerly committed to Miami, he won't be punished. They mention him in the article. If this happened with one of our players we all know we would be getting NCAA sanctions.

Dang, this is death penalty material if a U player did it. 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back