DJ Johnson (oregon)

GoCanes!!

Recruit
Banned
So the kid is leading Oregon in sacks this year. That makes me question why Mario's staff had him running TE the last couple seasons after he left Miami.. But looking at that Oregon roster I absolutely can't wait until Mario recruits a couple years at Miami. But that was a Questionable move to say the least

Advertisement
So the kid is leading Oregon in sacks this year. That makes me question why Mario's staff had him running TE the last couple seasons after he left Miami.. But looking at that Oregon roster I absolutely can't wait until Mario recruits a couple years at Miami. But that was a Questionable move to say the least
Dang thought they had a legit pass rusher last year…. Kayvon something

Iirc, when he first got there, he was playing on the DL but wasn’t panning out, so since he played TE as well in HS, he got switched there. Looks like the light has come on for him this season, though. Looks like a totally different defensive player.

Advertisement
Iirc, when he first got there, he was playing on the DL but wasn’t panning out, so since he played TE as well in HS, he got switched there. Looks like the light has come on for him this season, though. Looks like a totally different defensive player.
true. I didn't know he played TE in HS. Hopefully the young man gets paid. I was excited when he committed but we were stacked at DE those years.

Advertisement
true. I didn't know he played TE in HS. Hopefully the young man gets paid. I was excited when he committed but we were stacked at DE those years.

Yeah; he was a 2 way guy in HS. He seems to be in a good place, though. He looks good on defense now. Lost that baby fat he had carrying around & finally looks like a grown man. Didn’t like his pouting he was doing while here, though.

He’s played both ways, moving as needed due to high injuries & trying to get him on the field.

It is possible not to overreact on everything 👍🏿
who's over reacting? just making a point that he is playing well this year. I know they had better DEs last year and probably needed to fill a hole at TE. I'm with Mario 1000%. douche

who's over reacting? just making a point that he is playing well this year. I know they had better DEs last year and probably needed to fill a hole at TE. I'm with Mario 1000%. douche
I feel like the douche at the end is overreacting.

Example A.

Example B would be the “questioning Mario” part

Advertisement
cyrus moss is almost a mirror of this kid IMO. from cali & still needs some serious time in the weight room before he can get real snaps. DJ's problem wasn't lack of weight but you need to let kids develop and not jump the boat too soon.

its a shame coaches basically declare kids like DJ JAG's when there 19 yo, & 19 yo's thinking they need to transfer if they are not starting as a sophomore

cyrus moss is almost a mirror of this kid IMO. from cali & still needs some serious time in the weight room before he can get real snaps. DJ's problem wasn't lack of weight but you need to let kids develop and not jump the boat too soon.

its a shame coaches basically declare kids like DJ JAG's when there 19 yo, & 19 yo's thinking they need to transfer if they are not starting as a sophomore
I mean we were stacked at DE when he was here and he needed to get that fat off of him. Cyrus on the other hand needs to bulk up and add some fat. I saw him before the season in street clothes and couldn't believe how thin he was.

Advertisement
Not to thread hijack but im a big fan of Brock Huard. One of the best color commentary guys in college football right now.

Advertisement
Back