Dj Ivey weight

Must have slid into the DM's of ole girl who makes the visit cookies.
e40eb4671e8011edffdba1f7611c5845--hurricanes-football-miami-hurricanes.jpg

Advertisement
alot of people think hes raw, but you cant teach his size. Rumph will polish him up. I just wish we had depth so these kids were thrown into the fire.

Advertisement
Interested to hear weights on

Polendey
Kosi
Harley
Wilder
Rosseau
What I hope:
- Nkosi is close to 200lbs. Was listed at 185lbs last year, but thats probably untrue. Regardless we want Nkosi at 215lbs by JR yr.
- Polendey is above 240lbs. Dude is a sophomore now, no way he should be under 240lbs at TE, especially since he came here to be a blocking TE
- Wilder was at 202lbs last yr. I don't think he needs to gain too much. Maybe up to 215lbs this yr.
- Rousseau. Man He's going to be getting a **** load of PT. He entered at 6'6" (probably 6'5" in actuality) 225lbs. we need him up to 240+lbs to make the impact we need him to this season.
- Harley, Honestly he doesn't even really need to gain much weight. He's always going to be a skinny dude. and you don't want to sacrifice his speed/agility. I think his limit is 175lbs.

Im also interested to see what Derrick smith is. he's listed at 6'2" 200lbs. Thats basically the size Wilder is listed at. This is why I always though he'd transition to LB. If he puts on 10lbs, he's definitely the hybrid LB

Advertisement
What I hope:
- Nkosi is close to 200lbs. Was listed at 185lbs last year, but thats probably untrue. Regardless we want Nkosi at 215lbs by JR yr.
- Polendey is above 240lbs. Dude is a sophomore now, no way he should be under 240lbs at TE, especially since he came here to be a blocking TE
- Wilder was at 202lbs last yr. I don't think he needs to gain too much. Maybe up to 215lbs this yr.
- Rousseau. Man He's going to be getting a **** load of PT. He entered at 6'6" (probably 6'5" in actuality) 225lbs. we need him up to 240+lbs to make the impact we need him to this season.
- Harley, Honestly he doesn't even really need to gain much weight. He's always going to be a skinny dude. and you don't want to sacrifice his speed/agility. I think his limit is 175lbs.

Im also interested to see what Derrick smith is. he's listed at 6'2" 200lbs. Thats basically the size Wilder is listed at. This is why I always though he'd transition to LB. If he puts on 10lbs, he's definitely the hybrid LB

Someone reliable from this board said Polendey looked exactly the same as when he enrolled and was concerned about his development. I don't remember who it was, it might've been on DMoneys podcast.

Someone reliable from this board said Polendey looked exactly the same as when he enrolled and was concerned about his development. I don't remember who it was, it might've been on DMoneys podcast.
If he's not up to at least like 235lbs by the start of the season, that means he just isn't working hard enough imo.

Dude is a Transfer candidate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back