DJ Irving.....New assistant coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure what Irving brings to the table. Let's see.

It the situation was better, I would be a lot more excited. Given that I think Coach L and staff are done after this upcoming losing season, I don't know what to make of this move.
The expectations of him bring 3 kids from Team Final to Miami are utterly ridiculous.

It the situation was better, I would be a lot more excited. Given that I think Coach L and staff are done after this upcoming losing season, I don't know what to make of this move.
The expectations of him bring 3 kids from Team Final to Miami are utterly ridiculous.
hard to believe we will nail 3 kids that everyone wants, plus now they have the G league option

Advertisement
hard to believe we will nail 3 kids that everyone wants, plus now they have the G league option
There is absolutely zero chance we get 3 of those kids, 1 is doubtful.

I don't know why L is so obsessed with shooting for the stars when there are much more realistic options right in front of his face.

There is absolutely zero chance we get 3 of those kids, 1 is doubtful.

I don't know why L is so obsessed with shooting for the stars when there are much more realistic options right in front of his face.
L has actually had more luck with transfers than recruits

Am sure Mike Young is hoping Mike Jones will provide the connection required to lure urban kids in DC and suburbs to a god-forsaken place like Blacksburg.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back