DJ Hampton 1st Team All State 8A RB Seminole HS

Tweed

Sophomore
Currently committed to Southern Illinois. Same skill set as McFarland, just not as big.

And Lawerence Coleman All State Honorable Mention. IJS

Advertisement
This is not the Golden era. Richt wants winners not the honorable mention types. Let it go.

This is not the Golden era. Richt wants winners not the honorable mention types. Let it go.

Convenient post is convenient. Nice way to gloss right over the kids name in the initial thread title and the label of first-team all-state.

Advertisement
We could use another DJ in this class.

Seriously doesn't sound like staff is scrambling to replace McFarland.

I'd avoid piling up bodies at RB. I don't think those 2 will be the difference between us winning games or not next year. Just get the right guys next year.

Advertisement
Package deal?

His only offer is an FCS school. I'm assuming this kid has major education issues or red flags. 8A all state guys don't get passed up by the FAUs, FIUs, UCFs and USFs unless they do. His teammates that were also 8A all state:

DeMarco Artis OLB - 3 star, between Oregon and FSU
Gabe Davis WR - 3 star, UCF
Kaylan Wiggins QB - 2 Star FIU
Ben Roth OLB - 2 Star Army

Point is, FBS scouts were all over this team and not even FIU or UCF offered him. That screams that there is some kind of issue there.

Everything is not based around Lo. DJ was FIRST TEAM ALL STATE in the most talented state in the country.

That speaks for itself.

Advertisement
Package deal?

His only offer is an FCS school. I'm assuming this kid has major education issues or red flags. 8A all state guys don't get passed up by the FAUs, FIUs, UCFs and USFs unless they do. His teammates that were also 8A all state:

Point is, FBS scouts were all over this team and not even FIU or UCF offered him. That screams that there is some kind of issue there.

Yeah. Doesn't pass the sniff test that every FBS school passed on him.

Package deal?

Yeah. Doesn't pass the sniff test that every FBS school passed on him.

Especially since he's not on some hidden team, there are 5 other FBS recruits on that team. Scouts would have seen him play, and atleast some minor FBS team would take a shot on him.

Advertisement
Back