DJ Dallas vs Cam Akers film

Ayeplus

Freshman
Honestly, when I watch Akers film and DJ Dallas film, I really don't see a gap in talent or how DJ Dallas isn't a 5 star.

They're both mostly running out of the Shotgun when they're making big gains. Dallas is just as, if not slightly more explosive in my opinion (please look their film again before commenting on this).

Not knocking Akers, but this is a clear case of how recruiting pubs can make one player look all world while slighting another player with the same capabilities.

Advertisement
Akers is 5'11 222 running a 4.46... I love deejay Dallas but nah bro lol

They don't even play the position. Akers is a great RB, even with my homer glasses on, it's hard for me not to say that kid's going to be a pain in the *** for the next 3 years. Deejay's a great talent as well, but his money's at CB, not at RB.

Advertisement
They don't even play the position. Akers is a great RB, even with my homer glasses on, it's hard for me not to say that kid's going to be a pain in the *** for the next 3 years. Deejay's a great talent as well, but his money's at CB, not at RB.

Not WR? Thought his highlights were pretty strong at WR as well and that would certainly seem to be a need at least for next season.

Advertisement
I think deejay is playing wr

Who knows? You flip Deejay at any position, then we're short on the other. I think they try him out at both and see which one he'll be good at. I think he'd blossom at either position.

I knows....that's who.

Seriously though , I think that's what'll happen. Trying him at both and decide on one , but he'll definitely get burn on both sides for his career.

I just want him touching the ball , in the return and at least time on o.

Advertisement
084.webp

Must not have included film of DJ leading his 6A team against 2A Benedictine this year and his team and DJ both getting crushed.

Advertisement
Honestly, when I watch Akers film and DJ Dallas film, I really don't see a gap in talent or how DJ Dallas isn't a 5 star.

They're both mostly running out of the Shotgun when they're making big gains. Dallas is just as, if not slightly more explosive in my opinion (please look their film again before commenting on this).

Not knocking Akers, but this is a clear case of how recruiting pubs can make one player look all world while slighting another player with the same capabilities.

lmao

Both are top notch athletes with great film...guess it all depends on what position they'll play in college.....Akers is projected to play RB in FSUs system he should do well.... only flaw is running high sometimes at the point of attack....which isn't always easily corrected at the next level.....DeeJays flaws are not getting reps at cb or wr....Akers looks much stronger..Both have good vision.....DeeJay slightly quicker with more burst...top speed... I give the nod to Akers by at least a step...Deejay should be a higher rated 4* didn't attend any major camps tho. Akers competition looks kinda weak IMO..however his attributes alone are still good enough to rate him a 5*....He dominated camp one on ones ....at 200+ running a 4.41....4.03 shuttle.

Advertisement
Back