DJ Dallas looked explosive

Advertisement
Leveon bell type of back. Showed some breakaway speed right there. Proved me all the way wrong on my take of Dallas several times on the board since the end of last season. Happy to be wrong

A lot of us post wrong opinions from time to time. ^This is how you handle it when you realize the mistake. Thanks, @brock

Advertisement
Deejay looked like he gained some speed with the weight loss but he was never a burner.

He has decent enough speed (that wildcat play he scored on) and he's hard to tackle one on one. He's the best back we have right now.

Idk what it is with our past and present coaches but when ever we have a hot hand or play maker we sometimes shy away from getting them the ball late in the games. DJ played with a chip on his shoulder last night.

Advertisement
Leveon bell type of back. Showed some breakaway speed right there. Proved me all the way wrong on my take of Dallas several times on the board since the end of last season. Happy to be wrong

I was pleasantly surprised he housed that. Those offseason 110s paying dividends

Yup brock I was thinking that's his ceiling... said he's gonna have a nice NFL career.

Advertisement
i really thought cam harris was gonna overtake him this offseason. shows what i know. kid’s a baller, hope he keeps it going.

DJ Dallas is a grown man at this stage in his cfb career. I knew he was going to be ready bc he always had the talent.

Y’all sleep on Cam Harris especially when he trucked and destroyed that linebacker.... that was a linebacker not a DB. Extremely impressive... as he further develops he’s going to be a big time player on this team.

There was never any problem with Deejay except the ridiculous weight gain. I was confident he'd rebound.

I don't understand any negativity toward Cam. Plant and go type with excellent body lean and aggressiveness. He's never going to make 6 fluid moves per run but a guy like that is very valuable.

Advertisement
richt had the same issue, underutilizing this kid, its why we lost the orange bowl against wisky, richt went away from him when he was dominating, he may not look like adrian peterson, but cot dam feed this dude he will wear a D out

You're too funny man....Hated on DJ all summer, then after 1 game he's now a Leveon Bell type. That's quite a swing.

But I'm happy it only took 1 game to get back on the Deejay Dallas bandwagon - good to have you back!

Kid plays with a lot of heart and effort, you could tell that he was really down about the loss during his post game presser

DJ Dallas is a grown man at this stage in his cfb career. I knew he was going to be ready bc he always had the talent.

Y’all sleep on Cam Harris especially when he trucked and destroyed that linebacker.... that was a linebacker not a DB. Extremely impressive... as he further develops he’s going to be a big time player on this team.
Murdered that dude.

Advertisement
Back